SAU Community

Help: Import Wheels

spikey

I have one concern about importing wheels from USA. what if I provide lower amount in the invoice which is below to 1 grand, will custom still charge me tax?

thinking to get 19's work t1s, I doubt the value of those work wheels can be easily determine by custom. Please give me some adivce!!!

p.s forget to ship each wheel to 4 different addresses as the shipping alone cost more than 4 wheels shipped in one pack.

I have one concern about importing wheels from USA. what if I provide lower amount in the invoice which is below to 1 grand, will custom still charge me tax?

thinking to get 19's work t1s, I doubt the value of those work wheels can be easily determine by custom. Please give me some adivce!!!

p.s forget to ship each wheel to 4 different addresses as the shipping alone cost more than 4 wheels shipped in one pack.

Don't risk it dude , just pay the GST , there is no duty payable if the wheels are made and imported from USA, we have a free trade agreement .

Don't forget if they suspect that you under-declared them they can find out and then you are gone ...

Edited by wrxhoon