Adr Approved Braided Brake Hoses & Qfm Brake Pads

markk

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

marrk: please confirm these braided lines are rated for track use.

can you please confirm that the 780 degree rated pads are the 750's you're selling? I thought A1RM were rated to around 580 degree's?

cheers,

daniel

Hi Daniel,

Yes the braided lines are rated for track use.

A1RM are defintaly rated to 780 degrees.

Feel free to call BrakeWest to confirm.

Cheers

G'day interested in the braided lines i have a 260RS stagea, you mentioned earlier in your thread that only thr fronts will fit, why is that? if someone has already answered this question earlier in the thread im sorry its just a rather long one now.

Cheers

G'day interested in the braided lines i have a 260RS stagea, you mentioned earlier in your thread that only thr fronts will fit, why is that? if someone has already answered this question earlier in the thread im sorry its just a rather long one now.

Cheers

Hey Mate,

When BW received a sample for the stagea lines, they only received the fronts, not the rears.

Cheers

nope. i work in a place that sells crash parts, some of the stuff is adr compliant but not approved. there's a big difference. if they are adr approved then they are 100% legal, if they don't have approval they're not street legal. thats why i asked.

I hope they are ADR approved..... I just bought a set. If not insurance with not cover vehicle in a crash.

nope. i work in a place that sells crash parts, some of the stuff is adr compliant but not approved. there's a big difference. if they are adr approved then they are 100% legal, if they don't have approval they're not street legal. thats why i asked.

You learn something new every day.

According to BW, these hoses are ADR approved. Each hose has their own set of ADR approved rubber connectors, and their machine to make the hoses has its own set of ADR numbers too.

Feel free to call BW to ask.

• 2 weeks later...