SAU Community

Cash Reward Offered For Dodgey Sales Recovery

Pawley

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...p;#entry3189523

One of your fellow Victorian SAU members has done the most dishonest of all forum activities and ripped not just me, but at least one other person I know of as seen in the above thread.

This is close to 2 months old now, and although my life has not changed as a result of the lost money, in principal I feel violated and ashamed that our SAU community (of which I have been a member for 5 years!) is tarnished by likes such as these.

Anybody who knows Robert Coco, or is able to assist me in recovering the money will graciously be given 1/2 of that recovered.

I have mobile phone number, home phone number and a suggested home address for Robert.

He has begun screening his calls, and as such will not answer the phone to any unknown number.

well he might live in VIC and he might be registered on SAU, but to be clear, he's definately not an SAU VIC Club Member!

Sorry that you've been ripped off.. hence I only pick up in person, or buy from long term members with lots of good feedback or someone I know etc.

Of course it would seem that even people with good feedback are full of b/s as well, occasionally.. (found this out recently).

It doesn't matter if it's $20 or $200, I understand that it's the principal of the matter.. you don't want to just go around and give some dodgy scammer your hard earned cash.

(hope you get it sorted)

well he might live in VIC and he might be registered on SAU, but to be clear, he's definately not an SAU VIC Club Member!

Sorry that you've been ripped off.. hence I only pick up in person, or buy from long term members with lots of good feedback or someone I know etc.

Of course it would seem that even people with good feedback are full of b/s as well, occasionally.. (found this out recently).

It doesn't matter if it's $20 or $200, I understand that it's the principal of the matter.. you don't want to just go around and give some dodgy scammer your hard earned cash.

(hope you get it sorted)

Yes, thanks Kaz.

I appologise for any insinuation that he is a part of SAU VIC Club.

Sorry to hear about ya drama mate..

Is this the number you have for this guy...0437078793.

Yea that is the number that I was once able to at least communicate via sms with him.

Two or three times he would even answer the phone.

Now....... nothing

seems he used to drive a 33 but sold it, there weren't too many of those in eltham and im pretty sure i know most of them on here, pm me street addy, i'll do a driveby and see if that house exists

his no. on another of his topics was 0400156329

Edited by r32 gts-turbo

what for? :(

lol at your signature..

wow thats record timing through Dead Rooter..

Hehe, yeah I thought it was funny too :)

Work, we have a client, Melbourne Citymission - Judge Book house (oldies home) where we are intalling a new fiber optic netowork.

I would suggest you just continue the method of using the Police.

This Forum is not a place to be asking for "debt collectors" to help you out.

Thats just wrong.

Also, buyer beware applies im afraid.

Never deposit money like that into a persons account.