SAU Community

Old Mans New Toy

heslo

Yep, the old man is chuffed, gonna get him to come on the next cruise so fingers crossed there's one soon!

sweet, I'll arrange one. start down south, goes to "my driveway" then onto "my garage", a couple of real nice places, its a one way street though and unfortunately for everyone else on the cruise will fit only your old mans car. One way street, the land of no return. Please come again.

look ma me just scored a car. muahahahah bwahahahaha muahahaahaha ! mods, please retitle "tangles new car"

swwweeeet cant wait to lock her up.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very nice. how much would that be shy_s6?

and how much landed and complied?

plus would it be easy to get that one complied?

starting price is 10K but being a auction its hard to tell sale price seen other clean cars with awsome mods go for anywhere from 12-16K but this has serious mod with full tuned engine, compliance depends on where u go n what u can find, i think ALOt of ppl would be suprised if they knew how much cars sell for in japan. and looking in2 importing cars i can see why there were so many import yards. for eg. seen a rx7 Rb (base model) in a car yard here 99 model (version 5) with 38K km's selling for 39K sounds ok yeh? looking on2 i have found a mint condition 01 (version 6 last of the rx7's) with 32K km's with a price tag of 16grand u do the math theres no way it would cost 23K to get a car here complied so u can see just how much card yards can make! also found a nice 4 door r32 rb25 conversion kit wheels n all the basic drift mods for 3K (obviously by the time u get it here on road it works out the same as a car here but ya get my point!

in saying that hopefully in a few months when i sort this house i can bring in a nice black manual v35 put a subtle kit on and some 19x9 n 19x10 shadow chrome work vs-kf rims with around the +25 offsets should sit nice :P

Edited by shy_s6

Nice looking car - I saw it in the shop Wednesday.

I'd love to know how it dirves, are they gutless and do they handel.

wouldn't they be similar power to the 350z and i believe they have over 200kw ATW

lol, thats nuts that your old man will be on a cruise with you, niiiice

very schmick car, I like it.

I'll give it 9 Tangles thumbs up.

don't get tangled in all those thumbs :D

looks awesome - your Dad must be stoked!

I disagree with all the fuss about wheel sizes and offset - what is the big deal - they look good imho

+1 agreed looks sxc as is

wheels make the car in this case they look very small. but its personal opinion i prefer a tuff jap stance over the hidin in the gaurds aus style :s

http://img263.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/2...44991120005.jpg

1 for kralster http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g58375999

that is awesome for those that cant read Japanese >>Click Here<<

oh is that not meant for the US market as i believe they have the infinity branded neesan's over there

Edited by Madaz

wouldn't they be similar power to the 350z and i believe they have over 200kw ATW

don't get tangled in all those thumbs ;)

+1 agreed looks sxc as is

that is awesome for those that cant read Japanese >>Click Here<<

oh is that not meant for the US market as i believe they have the infinity branded neesan's over there

sorry but the vq35 is only good for about 150-160 at the wheels :)

and i much prefer 350z over teh vq35 skylines....

but its a nice looking car and i doubt he will get any cop trouble (unless doing something stupid) which is a bonus.

plus i like fitment like this

post-9680-1185798573_thumb.jpg

post-9680-1185798473_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cain

shy? why the hks turbo kit

i much prefer my APS Twin turbo kit on my 350z

dunno bud just remember seeing the kit on a hpi vid :D what power u making n what cost? wats with the qld plates?

Edited by shy_s6

dunno bud just remember seeing the kit on a hpi vid :D what power u making n what cost? wats with the qld plates?

im making 280rwkw on 7psi

turbo kit.... quite pricy... 20k~

as for the qld plates....

do you think a twin turbo 350 would pass regency... i dont.. so i got a place in qld where the kit was installed much easier for rego.

Cain I'm like 99.9% sure I saw you parked out the front of a building this morning around 8AM on Grand Junction Rd, was that you?

yep thats where i work.