SAU Community

The Day I Lost Faith

Black_Vash

Well on Wednesday night i was minding my own when i got pulled over buy a cop car (nothing new), anyway as soon as i stepped out of my car i was yelled out to place my hands on the roof of my car and not to move and i complied. Anyways when they were asking me a heap of questions i politly asked why i was pulled over and they siad that they were following me and they seen me doing at lest 80km/h in a 50 zone, to which i replyed that i was not speeding but rather doing under 40km/h when i passed them going in the other way, Anyways they asked me where my drivers licence was and said that it was in my wallet.

Anyways to cut the story short i have a NT licence since i mainly live in NT and come down to SA due to work. well the couldn't prove that i was speeding and so they said that they were going to Defect my car and started looking it over for atlest 20 min while i was been questioned why i was in Adelaide for and how long have i been here and why i have a SA reg on my car if i live in NT. To which i explained that i fly back and have a car in Alice springs and its cheeper to fly and faster then to drive 1500km every month. So in the end they couldn't find anything to defect me for, so to slap me in the face they pinned me for not having a SA licence but an SA reg car. So that means that i am lieing to them and so they pinned me with a $325!!! fine and i am not allowed to drive till i get a SA licence. So long story short i had to FuC* walk home at 9:30 at night caz i didnt bring my bank card with me and now i lose half a weeks worth of wage because two little wankers who think they are kool caz they get to carry firearms around think that they are "The Law" I aint saying that all Sapol cops are bad but for F*ck sake how come there are sooo many wankers in Gaypol. I feel its unjust that caz my work forces me to travel as part of me position between SA and NT that i should be treated like a crim caz i love and look after my skyline........

In summing up this story that now that maybe that next time i should just speed so that i get a $127 doller fine insteed of telling the truth......might even just not stop and see how far i can get...but in saying that I aint that kinda person who would do something but out of the 15 months that i have been traveling between SA and NT i have been pulled over at lest 12 times that i can remember and in NT never.

Sick of Gaypol treating skyline owners as all crims and scum not every one is!!! :P:stupid:

and i am not allowed to drive till i get a SA licence.

that's bs, you should be able to drive anywhere in Australia with an NT liscense

(unless i misread that somehow)

and the f**kwits should be out there catching thieves that steal cars & not pick on the tax payers

sorry to hear

well i never use to have a problem with cops until i got a skyline! it's like your public enemy number 1 because you own one! well overall when you get pulled over just hope the copper got layed the other night!

thats absoloute crap!

ive never really been picked on in my skyline, more when driving my magna though lol.

id go all out and piss em off as much as i could in that situation...should go to the cops and say you were rolled shortly after, phone gone etc due to walking home in dodgy neighbourhood etc.

see what they say then.

when you get pulled over just hope the copper got layed

Yeah its alittle like that aint it! I can wait to start my new job in 9 months time (Fed Copper) i now have a aim in life and thats to get in to Internal Affairs :P:stupid:

i bet there hot on skylines lately over there with all the thefts!

Still no reason's to be tools....

Are they running the streaming video there? which records most of the interception.

the best way i have found to deal with police is to confidently know the laws of the policed state your in and subtly get them toknow you know there risking a report on there file for not following protocol by asking occupational questions .....

lately i have found an unnatural feeling of patronization with younger cops (my own observation) which is why i set about knowing what they can and cant do ... you would be surprised how quickly they back off if you demonstrate you know what they can and cant do... After all there just crap humans like the rest of us > Selfish,egotistical,domineering

^^^ all good if your doing nothing wrong :stupid:

skylines are like mystic to cops > its all legend etc etc so they tend to go in with a generic approach.

Quite satisfyingly watching a cop implode with fear because he made a bullying MISTAKE LOLOLOL

Edited by ish

They cannot do this. You can have a car regoed anywhere in aus in your name and have any licence. Im in the army and move around a lot, so at times theres times when i have different states licences with diffrerent regoed cars and they cannot do this i know in NT its compulsary to change your licence over after 3 months but no where else in australia. Also is your permanant residence in NT if so that means you must have a NT licence by law, but as long as your car is garaged in sa it must be regoes in sa. I would be making a lot of phone calls if i were you that is the biggest bullshit thing i have ever heard its worth taking to court.

I feel sinista is right, youve been done over dude.

did you get their badge numbers?

report the incident today at your nearest police station; make that report AND DONT BACK DOWN, complain about the BS treatment you received. you did nothing wrong, so make a stand for your rights.

horrible story and just goes to prove how shite SAPOL really are. Sorry to hear of your situation.

But seriously dude, you must drive like a minger (or have your car riced to the max) if you have been pulled over 12 times in the past year - I spend all day on the road, do 30,000km a year and haven't been pulled over once. And I often drive my Skyline like a stole it :thumbsup:

hey mate,

unfortunately you have definitely been screwed over, as Tangles has said report it and see where it takes you. i would be interested to hear how this all goes.

goodluck mate

keep us informed

cheers! :thumbsup:

Yeah its alittle like that aint it! I can wait to start my new job in 9 months time (Fed Copper) i now have a aim in life and thats to get in to Internal Affairs :P:(

Internal Affairs? So you want to be a rat? You will never make it to the Feds with your attitude. They do monitor these forums you know...

Reeks of "I'm an innocent victim, poor me" syndrome and bullshite to me.

Also, to all the gaolhouse lawyers out there, when I researched the same thing (Different in the Army, as your Commonwealth (ADF) ID etc allows you to drive all over Oz) I discovered that if you are a permanent resident of SA and have been for over 3 months you are required to change your licence to SA. If they were as bad as you say, they could have defected your car without any problem. Even the dumbest can find a defect on a modified Skyline in under 20 mins...

I can send you some tissues if you want...

Let the flaming begin! I bet this will be a big one...

PS. sinistagtst, I am amazed a fellow member of the ADF could swallow such a story hook, line and sinker...

Vote +1 to flame garage menace for being remedial/anal/asshole about this.

clearly troy was joking, judging by the emoticons he used at the end of his not serious comment. Even I could detect that and I take everything seriously most of the time.

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

clearly troy was joking, judging by the emoticons he used at the end of his not serious comment. Even I could detect that and I take everything seriously most of the time.

haha inspector Pauly got it all worked out :laughing-smiley-014:

Internal Affairs? So you want to be a rat? You will never make it to the Feds with your attitude. They do monitor these forums you know...

Reeks of "I'm an innocent victim, poor me" syndrome and bullshite to me.

Also, to all the gaolhouse lawyers out there, when I researched the same thing (Different in the Army, as your Commonwealth (ADF) ID etc allows you to drive all over Oz) I discovered that if you are a permanent resident of SA and have been for over 3 months you are required to change your licence to SA. If they were as bad as you say, they could have defected your car without any problem. Even the dumbest can find a defect on a modified Skyline in under 20 mins...

I can send you some tissues if you want...

Let the flaming begin! I bet this will be a big one...

PS. sinistagtst, I am amazed a fellow member of the ADF could swallow such a story hook, line and sinker...

Maybe its you who should recieve the tissues... sounds like your having a bit of a cry. :(

Wow thats really F##d up, i hope you got there badge numbers and made a complaint.....you shouldn't have to deal with asshats like that.

Edited by /2on