SAU Community

Anyone Cruising Tonite

GME_OVA R34

hey anyone going on a cruise tonite duno where or when just heard it from a friend

yeah man i'm keen for a cruise. I was gonna head up the hills with a mate later on? Hope to catch up with some guys! Gotta test out new coils :)

*no im not driving, haha*

so yeah, if any1 could spare a min to send a message or call 0424281865 with any news on ppl that are out and where they are that'd be sweet.

thanks. Jack

+ another one... just had a nice drive up to stirling and back for a client (ahhh... doesnt it suck to HAVE to take you skyline for a hills cruise for work? whilst getting paid to do it??) =P

kinda put me in the mood for some more driving!!!

edit: anyone??? let me know, please

Edited by Fishpaste~

just watched a bit of football,

ok lets meet somewhere for a drive?

PM for details (im serious this time haha)

i'll SMS each of you now for a meeting spot

(and prank you at midnight tonight)

Edited by andz

Went for a quick run down Anzacs to town and back to Bay. Seen a silver 200sx (s14), black R32 GT-r and Troy in his WRX turning onto West Terrace. Then spotted two R33's next to each other headed towards bay along Anzacs, and Maroon R32 gts-t on way on West Terrace again

Somewhere is right. That place was fairly random and fog didn't help.

We got lost trying to find the way home, and had to turn around because we went the wrong way. We found the blue 33 though... then lost it again :P

yeah, i was behind the blue 33... he was taking it pritty easy in the fog (which is understandable)... but damn, had nfi where i was going or where i was... grrrrrr sif loose the back of the pack, not happy jan!!! still, first 1/2 of the cruise was awsome, gotta love seeing the road full of lines all crusing together!!!

ha ha. random cruise.

f*uck knows where we were going in the hills!! Couldn't see anything, looped up and around n everywhere, then came out near the hub so headed home (live in o'halloran hill).

Was good though. Sucks for the fog, I get scared of other people thrashin my car through the hills, let alone in the fog lol. So yeah, we couldn't keep up with every1.

Went for a quick run down Anzacs to town and back to Bay. Seen a silver 200sx (s14), black R32 GT-r and Troy in his WRX turning onto West Terrace. Then spotted two R33's next to each other headed towards bay along Anzacs, and Maroon R32 gts-t on way on West Terrace again

You sure that black 32 GTR wasnt dark blue? i was around last night, cruised past a white 32, was in the inside lane on anzac heading into the city, didnt see it after that, was with a mate in his VZ commo. might have been me, dont know... anyways, I'll be out and about tonight if ppl want to catch up...