SAU Community

1jz-gte Tt Engine For Sale

Well I thought I might as well start a seperate thread from the one with the details of my written off Soarer to sell the engine. The transmission is now sold, and previously I was asking 2k for the engine + transmission but due to my financial circumstances I am selling the engine itself for $1000. Offers are welcome as the engine is in storage and is costing me way too much. I'd let it go for pretty much....anything (as much as I dont want to admit it lol).

:D

The turbos were re-built approximately 6 months ago, but since I only owned the car for 6 weeks, I don't know if they are steel-wheeled or ceramic...so the buyer could get a nice little bargain if they are steel. Pretty much this just needs to go, its got 129,xxxk's on it, and was running fine when i had the car, no problems at all. It was even running still nicely after the accident!

The engine is currently in Croydon, VIC 3136

[email protected]

Inspections and that are welcome, note: I don't have the facilities to get it on a trailer for you, so a crane might be needed...or a few mates :bunny:

Heres Pics:

14072007111-small.jpg

14072007108-small.jpg

nah dont have the loom. And sending interstate is too much of a hassle at this point in time, considering theres a few people around the area interested in it. If it doesnt go in a few weeks then maybe....but i plan to have it gone by next weekend.