SAU Community

Various Rims For Sale.

Item: 18 x 8 114.3 PCD x 5 Chrome 6 Star "X-Factor" rims

Item Condition: Two tyres are 85% tread and the other two are only just above the wear indicators so 55% approximately. Two good ones are 235 x 40 x 18 Nankang. The other ones are 265 x 35 x 18 Pirelli.

Rims themselves are in Very Good condition, I would not say Brand New, but I am not asking Brand New $$$ for them. lol

There is only one rim that has a 3 cm gouge in it (as pictured), and one has some chrome added to it, where the last owner must have had them repaired. You would be hard up notcing unless you were closer than 1 mtr away from the rim.

Reason for selling: I have a few sets of rims that have come of cars I have owned in the past, and I need the space at home, so these have to go!

Price and price conditions: $800 with rubber

Extra Info: I am not sure the offset on these, but should you be serious about them, i can get the offset measured for you.

Pictures: See below.

img4603au7.jpg

img4598du2.jpg

img4590er7.jpg

################################################## ##############

Item: 17 x 8 114.3 PCD x 5 Alloy / Silver 5 Star rims TWO SETS AVAILABLE both Brand New!

Item Condition:

Rims are in BRAND NEW condition, these have never been on a car before, EVER! The tyres are second hand and only two rims on each set has rubber. The other two front rims are still in the boxes and do NOT have tyres on them.

Reason for selling: I bought two sets of these, one for me (were going to go on my S14, and the other set was for a mate with a Supra, he never ended up getting the cash together!)

Price and price conditions: $700 with two tyres on the rear rims (deeper dish on rear)

Extra Info: Offset for the rear is : 17 x 8 x 38 off

Offset for the front is : 17 x 8 x 35 off

Pictures: See below.

img4610zr9.jpg

img4606gw7.jpg

Edited by Nick GT97

• 2 months later...