SAU Community

Wtb: Used 17" & 18" Semi Comps

tas_180

Gday guys,

i want to enter the HSCC Super Sprint day on the 12th of August, but there is no way in hell i can afford nor justify spending 1k+ on new semi comps that will probably sit in the garage for another 6 months after the event. Im hoping someone has some 17" and/or 18" semi comps lying about that they might consider selling?

Sizes im looking for are 215/45/17 up to 235/45/17 and either 225/40/18 or 235/40/18.

If it's any consolation these WILL be used seriously, i want to get as close as i can to a 60 second lap on the day (pending the arrival of a new radiator :lol:) and i cant do it with street tyres.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

I was given 2 x 235/40/18 (Dunlop D02), and 1 245/40/18 (Bridstone RE54). I ended up getting a full set of 245/40/18. they have over 50% tread left. You can have them if you want, as they were given too me.

Edited by sav man

I was given 2 x 235/40/18 (Dunlop D02), and 1 245/40/18 (Bridstone RE54). I ended up getting a full set of 245/40/18. they have over 50% tread left. You can have them if you want, as they were given too me.

Have them? :(

Sold! >_<

Where abouts are you though? :)

Edited by tas_180

Yep i'm in launnie. Unless you have a reliant robin you'll need to find adleast another tyre

Id just want the 235/40/18 Dunlops :P so theres two of those right?

I can come up and collect in the next week if thats ok? Unless you're coming down for the super sprints this Sunday? *crosses fingers* haha!

yep 2 of them. I should be down for the super sprints, so i'll bring em. But if my car isn't finished you can come and get them.

They're not connected to rims, so i don't know how you'll go getting them on a Sunday morning before the sprints.

Edited by sav man

yep 2 of them. I should be down for the super sprints, so i'll bring em. But if my car isn't finished you can come and get them.

They're not connected to rims, so i don't know how you'll go getting them on a Sunday morning before the sprints.

Ill use them in a few weeks when i go out again with a few mates for private practice :P.

I have some 215/45s for this weekend. Would prefer 235/45/17s but no-one wants to sell any :D.

Ill PM you to grab your number :).

Thanks again.

lol. it will do one of my front rims. as many semi comps as possible 17's or 18's. do u want to shoot them down on redline for me and i will pay this end or direct deposit u the money

Yeah, im in burnie.

t01-100 andSav man.

Ian Guest & Associates, 75 Wilson st Burnie

just let me know the freight.

or stu if you want, my brother lives in parlemant st sandy bay if thats easier for ya?