Bundaberg

Nissan-r33

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Theres a nice white 2 door turbo r33 that hangs around thursday nite at sugarland shopping center (bundaberg ) its not very quick tho anybody know him?

get down to bundy every now and then, bought my car there actually.

From gladstone btw :3some:

ha ha im in gladstone atm, will be here till wednesday, im leaving thursday, what the hell is there to do in this place? lol keep an eye out for my white 33gtst plates 85URK if u were out driving round yesterday i think i saw your car, i have seen a few lines round in gladdy, but there isnt alot a few wrx's aswell.

Theres a nice white 2 door turbo r33 that hangs around thursday nite at sugarland shopping center (bundaberg ) its not very quick tho anybody know him?

yeh that sounds like kodys "not very quick" :)

bundy isnt a bad place just alot of dead beats in this town. also some very nice cars

ha ha im in gladstone atm, will be here till wednesday, im leaving thursday, what the hell is there to do in this place? lol keep an eye out for my white 33gtst plates 85URK if u were out driving round yesterday i think i saw your car, i have seen a few lines round in gladdy, but there isnt alot a few wrx's aswell.

Yeh its not extremely interesting but thursday nights arent to bad (waterfront).

How do you know what my car looks like is my next question! :D

:D

*waves at granthem*

Yeh its not extremely interesting but thursday nights arent to bad (waterfront).

How do you know what my car looks like is my next question! :(

:)

*waves at granthem*

i dont know, just took a guess that the silver 33 in your avatar pictures was your car? if it is, then i think i saw you drive past the markets last sunday while i was in there walking round. its ok im not stalking you...lol

Bundy has a good amount of imports.

Im a rocky lad, but have been to bundy for various reasons.

The familys old R33 (33SOM) also resides there now

your all wrong lol....

your familys old r33 lives in billo and has been sitting in a shed for quite some months now, he sold the plates to me :D so no more calling that car 33SOM or ill keeel you :P

i wasnt aware that you owned the skyline before pitty (shane) then who sold it to chris then to dave, dave now owns a jzx100 and has no need for another car.

did you do the engine work on it? when it was yours?

i dont know, just took a guess that the silver 33 in your avatar pictures was your car? if it is, then i think i saw you drive past the markets last sunday while i was in there walking round. its ok im not stalking you...lol

There are quite a few silver 33's in town. actually a fair few imports here these days (like everywhere else)

Heres a pic :(

post-13424-1209254833_thumb.jpg

There are quite a few silver 33's in town. actually a fair few imports here these days (like everywhere else)

Heres a pic :(

post-13424-1209254833_thumb.jpg

ok well it might not have been your car.i didnt get a good look. anyway my mate works at ellis panel shop in gladstone as a spray painter, he owns a purple auto 200sx u might have seen it getting round.

your all wrong lol....

your familys old r33 lives in billo and has been sitting in a shed for quite some months now, he sold the plates to me :) so no more calling that car 33SOM or ill keeel you :D

i wasnt aware that you owned the skyline before pitty (shane) then who sold it to chris then to dave, dave now owns a jzx100 and has no need for another car.

did you do the engine work on it? when it was yours?

Ahh crap thats right.

Well my brother used to work with shane. So he helped him turbo his VL calais. Then my brother bought the R33 off the owner who did all the work, had all the reciepts aswell im pretty sure. Lasted about a month, sold it to pitty lol. Has it still got the mechanical LSD?

I got some pics of it somewhere back where we started with it, had a GTR front bar and stocko rims. SII front was already done.

Was a nice car, just never ended up with the turbo it was built to take!

Ahh crap thats right.

Well my brother used to work with shane. So he helped him turbo his VL calais. Then my brother bought the R33 off the owner who did all the work, had all the reciepts aswell im pretty sure. Lasted about a month, sold it to pitty lol. Has it still got the mechanical LSD?

I got some pics of it somewhere back where we started with it, had a GTR front bar and stocko rims. SII front was already done.

Was a nice car, just never ended up with the turbo it was built to take!

unsure about the lsd, but it sits in the shed now :) it did have 19inch rims looked tuff but sold them, still on stockos.

as for the engine that had all the work done... its made over 300rwk with a nice size turbo on it.. i assure you ;)