SAU Community

Bodykits - Possible Group Buy

Hey Guys,

Is anyone interested in purchasing bodykit parts?

Current "interest shown" list

NSW

Nismo - front bar

Spikey - Front Lip

WA

Pulp - grille & other things

Jail - Grille, roof valance

QLD

Waz - maybe front lip

There's a user on G35Driver.com called Klumzyee that supplies kits to a very large number of people other there with some very good feedback.

I'm interested in getting some bits, but shipping is quite high if I go solo. $650 per kit.

He can put the fallowing in one box all for the same price of $650, which we can split. So if anyone else is interested let me know. This is shipped to Sydney, so if anywhere else you will need to pay for shipping to you. I'm more than happy to pick up all the stuff here in Sydney and help getting it to other states.

4 Bumpers and 5 Sideskirts + a few wings and lips

5 Sideskirts and 4 Bumpers + a few wing and lips

Here are the US$ prices he sent me, which are discounted if a few of us purchase.

NISMO Front $400

Impul Sides $250

Greddy Front $250

Greddy Sides $250

INGs Wing $300

- Wing is more expensive because we do not stock it

TS Front $450

D-Spec Lip $225

Illusion Lip $225

Inven Roof Spoiler: $120

Link to his thread with pics

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131238

Cheers

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will be interested at any front lip as my current one is cracked out.

Can you find some pics of d-spec lip?

I tried searching but couldn't find anything. I'll contact the guy tomorrow.

Hey Bobby, I've noticed on the G35 site that he has the Illusion Grille, you reckon can we get that too? I'd be interested in a couple things.

As long as it's from, Klumzyee (Eric) I see no problem.

As far as quality, if you have a look through the site the US guys are really really picky when it comes to things like bodykit fittment. In the link above the guy says fitment is 100%, and he pretty much guarantees this. (He has a seperate list of products which he says are 95% fittment, but people keep asking for them anyway)

But if you have any doubts, please do a search on the G35 site yourself. I don't know this guy at all, only have found that he supplies most of the replica kits on the site and have found the guys to be very very happy with the product.

Personally, I'm looking at the Nismo front bar, and Impul sides at this stage.

The prices he's giving us are actually much cheaper than he's charging the us people.

e.g Nismo front bar for us $400 in the us $500

ALL HIS PRICES ARE US$

I will be interested at any front lip as my current one is cracked out.

Can you find some pics of d-spec lip?

Hey Spikey,

Here's the reply from Eric

"the d-spec pix is the same as the illusion its a replica of the Datasystem lip"

i asked if it will fit the 03-05 Coupe and he said yes.

post-194-1186549115_thumb.jpg

I think it would be good if we could the get number of ppl interested, what parts they want and from which states they are located etc.

Also with the shipping, maybe say ppl in Perth could do a seperate order so that it is cheaper overall getting them straight from the US rather than being re-shipped from Sydney.

What quality do you think they are? just that through japanparts.com the Nismo stuff etc are a lot more expensive.

Oops! just read they are replicas! :P

I have brought in a few of the Nismo and OEM Nissan body parts and their is a reason why they cost more, the are pre painted to an exact match and fit like a glove with everything supplied to fit the parts.

I have brought in a few of the Nismo and OEM Nissan body parts and their is a reason why they cost more, the are pre painted to an exact match and fit like a glove with everything supplied to fit the parts.

Hi DRIFTT, just wondering have you bought any of the Gialla Front grills etc (from Japan Parts) and can they come over painted also?

Guys,

I've updated the first post with a list with those who have posted some sort of interest.

All the parts so far should fit in 1 box, which means if everyone orders we are looking at decent shipping price.

The problem is that we are all around the country.

Looks like the majority of orders are WA and NSW.

Can someone in WA find out how much it is to ship a front bar to Sydney?

I really want to keep the shipment together, and having it go to Perth, then the Perth guys send to Sydney may work out cheaper than sending seperate shipments from the US.

Nismo, I'm still deciding on what I would like, just that I don't really like the Grills that they have, there's one by Ionic which is fiberglass and much better looking than that of Klumzyee, but I'm sorta leaning towards ordering one from Japan Parts, the Gialla Corsa one. I may however get the Impul side skirts and need to decide on a front lip still.

With the shipping, I think you'd have to find out how they are sending them from US and if it goes via Sydney first. If it goes via Sydney then there's no use getting them to send it to Perth, cause then it's just going to go back again.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...