SAU Community

Cruise This Friday !

Assasin

Thats not too bad (in terms of the weather).. If its ok and not too bad, we'll do twisties.. But I think we'll decide when we're all at P6, and go with how the weather is feeling, as to whether we do twisties or the highway.. Hey I have always wanted to do one thing though.. A lap of burwood.. Imagine all the skylines through there??!!! LOLLLLL

Speak to you's tonight! =)

Nathanial, I'll see you at 6pm as discussed, to wax the cars.. Tomorrow morning we'll put the ribbons on for the wedding...

No wokkas .. Btw im fixing my old rims they are looking f**kn pimp exactly like stock..

6pm is right .. ill be there earlier n get to work on my car slightly early because it often takes in excess of 1 hour to do the full wax and well have to double up on yours ..

And yeah chris ill be able to pick you up.. You know what you should catch the train to burwood station instead .. easier for me to get your from where im doing the cars.

Was a good drive.. Stupid move drifting around the roundabout in front of maccas at fairy meadows.. If only the roads weren't wet. Oh well, cop it on the chin. We'll organise another one soon.. Im going up to mittagong & bowral (1 hr and a half away, towards goulburn) this saturday if anyone would like to go for a drive.. Leaving around 10am.. ?