Madaz

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sounds good fredman

keep us posted if any 31's come that arnt members so i can keep track of how many peoples are coming

Edited by Madaz

sounds good fredman

keep us posted if any 31's come that arnt members so i can keep track of how many peoples are coming

yea no probs, there will prob be about 3 or 4 r31's, but i will have to ask them when i see them next.

im also new to this club as i only bought my 33 a few weeks ago, so it would be good to join a good skyline club in SA that welcomes new people. i only know Import S13 (Kye and Lauren) off here.

sounds good fredman

yea no probs, there will prob be about 3 or 4 r31's, but i will have to ask them when i see them next.

im also new to this club as i only bought my 33 a few weeks ago, so it would be good to join a good skyline club in SA that welcomes new people. i only know Import S13 (Kye and Lauren) off here.

scandyflick - where about are you located

Amanda haven't decided if i want to come out to Gawler after cruise it does take a bit out of me with all the back and forth got no problem picking you up

haven't decided also about the other question

scandyflick - where about are you located

Amanda haven't decided if i want to come out to Gawler after cruise it does take a bit out of me with all the back and forth got no problem picking you up

haven't decided also about the other question

oh i don't mind i could catch the train home.

yeah i didn't think you had :whistling:, i figured you'd wait closer to the

date to let me know