SAU Community

Volunteers For Texikhana!

Sinful

Hey Peeps,

As I hope some of or most of you are aware SAU NSW is having a motorkhana called Texikhana on the 16th of September...

We need volenteers to help out on the day, this is vital to make this day a success and would appreciate any one that is willing to lend a hand :(

Most volenteer will also get a close view of the motorkhana as will be at select points on the back track..

Volenteers

Nigel (BBQ)

into obilvion (BBQ)

Georgie (Timer, skidpan)

evil weevil

Dr Doof

Bluprint (Back Track)

DJ on Ice

a20089 (maybe)

GeeTR (Back Track)

Corolla92 (Back Track)

JAS-25T (maybe)

Sh@un (Timer)??

Joeyz

Thanks

Jess

throw me up there for afternoon battles either being a garage/cone gate person or the person that says "3-2-1 GO!!!"

:thumbsup:

Im still going to be racing as Im going to be the champion :P

edit - and its Georgie :(

ummm hi...

How god damn long have i been saying that i will help? Im not entering... and i have said it in every damn texi thread that has popped up...

im actually insulted im not on the list already...

Michelle - lol :D Im only taing the piss, I'll be lucky to get top 20 and my tips, arent normally the right tips but hey, I'll be more than happy to! haha

Oh, BBQ would need a couple more helpers, come on people!!

hey guys.

As iam not entering any events but would love to come down, and i would be more than happy to volunteer. Please pm me details and i will get back to you asap.

Chris.

Umm maybe not wave a chequered flag, but would still much appreciate your help? :D

No worries. I'd love to help out since it's not looking like I'll be able to enter anymore. My gearbox shit itself on Tuesday and I dont know if I'll have it fixed by Texikhana.