SAU Community

Xmas Cruise

durty2

Saw this on another forum thought it was a good idea, its an open cruise

XMAS CRUISE/TOY DRIVE

Here's your chance to prove you have a heart and show off your pride and joy at the same time, come along to the XMAS CRUISE/TOY DRIVE.

This is a cruise with a difference. All you need to bring is one toy. The cruise will take in some of Perth’s main features and will go to a Perth hospital where you can drop off your toy to make a child’s Christmas a little brighter.

WHEN: 16TH DECEMBER

TIME: 1PM (departing approx 1.30)

WHERE: BELMONT PARK CARPARK

WHO: YOU (AND UR FRIENDS)

BRING: 1 OR MORE TOYS (new or in good condition)

So come on grab a toy, make sure your ride is sparkling and make sure all your friends come. I don't know what the kids would like more, getting a xmas present or seeing a whole load of performance cars rumbling past in the street below.

Note: This is not a race of any kind, the purpose of this to brighten the lives of some of Perth's sickest children. So if you have a heart and want to make a difference start collecting toys now and spread the word. The more the merrier.

This year Santa's driving a turbo

THIS EVENT WILL RELY COMPLETELY ON WORD OF MOUTH SO PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

For any information or to offer your assistance in any way please contact me

Gavin Heal on 0401 750 850

[email protected]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fo sho... i dont think anyone would knock this one back... and jesus, if its an open cruise, imagin the turnout!! i wonder if belmont can provide sufficent space...lol... so yeah im definatly in along with 4 other mates!!

typical process, they more than likely wont let you take it to the kid, reception gets loved with these kinda things... its stupid but i can kinda see there point ya know... but who knows really... has anyone even got onto this at all?

either way ive got 6 mates already that are up for it...

• 2 months later...
some new info on this cruise would be cool eh, im keen along with a few other mates.. so details please...

what more detail? if you want more ring the phonenumber in the first post !!!!!!