SAU Community

Have A Look At This....

Hotr34

How do they do it???

I found this on Boost

Is she a member on SAU??

Hey everyone!

My name is Alicia, I'm 21 years old and now living in Beautiful Brisvegas I'm a FEMALE import nut and not the "gunny in the passenger seat" kind either!! I have had 5 Skylines, a Supra, a 300zx and just bought my dream car! The R34 GTR!

I currently have an R34 GTR, an R32 GTS-t 4 door and a 95 Veilside Supra I just bought the R34 GTR from Sydney on Saturday and am sooo in love! Apart from the 320km Nismo Dash and Xenon headlights, she's pretty much stock which is exactly how I wanted it as I prefer doing my own mods!! I have some big plans for this beast which begin next week with the simple stuff such as exhaust, computer etc... Then I'm thinking a House of Kolor Hot Pink Candy Respray, a bit of gold plating in the engine bay, new wheels and then onto some extreme engine mods thanks to my great friend Dane @ Desynz Motorsport Concepts! However the plans may vary a bit as I am known to be very spontanteous and extremely indecisive! No matter what though, I promise to have a very impressive girls car I am currently struggling to find the perfect plate for my GTR at the moment, I'd really like something that ultimately says "This is a Girls GTR!" Or "No it's NOT my boyfriends!" as so many times already I have been asked! Guys just can't believe girls can have hot cars eh?!

I also have a manual R32 GTS-t 4 door which is currently in my friends workshop (Cheers Dane!! ) with her engine stripped out as the plan with her was to do a heart transplant with a 2jzgte for something different! All was going well, she's all stripped out and the 2jzgte is sitting by her side ready to go however, I knew no matter what I did to her I'd always be pining for an R34 GTR so I just went and got one! So now we're going to bolt the 32 back together and sell her and the 2jzgte Let me know if you or anyone you know are interested! She'll be getting a full pearl white respray before she goes on the market as she just got a new Vertex kit before I bought the GTR... Will be advertised as soon as she's ready! 2jzgte is ready to go any time now though along with the manual Soarer Gearbox which was also part of the old plan!

Also in my garage is a manual 95 Supra with a genuine Veilside kit... This is NA and currently my daily driver.

Can't wait to get out and about on cruises but more importantly, get out on the strip running some quick times!

I've added some random pics of my girls, planning on getting some better ones of the GTR sometime in the next few days and I'll throw some pics in of the 32 stripped (kit not painted yet!) and the 2J for sale also

Looking forward to meeting you all one day soon maybe!

Cheers!

Alicia xx

Edited by Hotr34

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you take the initiative and make money buy using money wisely you can afford your dream cars and what not.....so well done to her......who are we to say whether or not someone should get cars from his/her parents.....obviously the parents think that their kids are worth it...so they buy the car for them.....but its more fun earning it on your own....def ;)

Its hard though, cos we are car nuts, whether or not we should put all the money into the car or save some and grow it........but even if its just $5,000 that u invest - with the right advice u can grow by (example) 10 times........

btw...uh....u know....a/s/l pics msn yahoo mobile icq email wtfbbq?

Like ya style Bro... good luck ;)

man if shit happens you'll be the first person who i'll go rip skids with in the 34....sic!!!

exactly...hahahahhahaha.....pimp slapping will sort him out :)

Hell yeah pimping is easier...

say after me.."Wheremybitches!!"

p.s. thats one modified s14..

I can't believe you took someone's shit from another site and posted it on here, you rude fk!

BTW my guess was exotic dancer, if you're good you can make a lot of money, and why not if you've got it flaunt it.

Hey its about a GTR 34 ok, this is a skyline site ya know...so calm the fk down!