SAU Community

Have A Look At This....

Hotr34

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey its about a GTR 34 ok, this is a skyline site ya know...so calm the fk down!

Just my gut feeling but it is less about the car and more about the owner. If it was a 50 year old fat bloke with no teeth and a receding hair line I doubt it would have been copied over

haha yeh saw that on boost lastnight

she apparently just got her boobs done and is an exotic dancer just moved here from townsville saw that on her myspace

her bf = teh winnar!

damn....what the hell am i doing in accounting!!!????

Er...... I am Alicia, that is MY car and for the info, my parents did NOT buy it or any of my cars for me as my father was killed when I was 11 and my mother passed on when I was 16.

I am a model and an ex dancer, also a licensed real estate agent and property investor. I work hard and am smart with my money...

Thanks for the few positive comments posted, greatly appreciated :P As for the others, now you know.

Thanks. This is my new login. I am a very bubbly girl but take high offence to comments regarding my parents buying me things as I am sure most of you would also if you were in the same position. I was intending on doing an intro on sau but I suppose it already has been done now...

Edited by Alicia R34 GTR

Yep I picked the occupation straight away also :ninja: Hey look if you can make money and do it smartly you can buy whatever you want, that's the whole point to earning it!!!

I sure as hell will be spending hand over fist once I'm a registered pharmacist (legal drug dealer :P)

Dancing was an income for me while studying other things which I am still studying today... I believe life is eternally educating and that is the way to rise above. Most of my money comes from smart investing... It's not how much money you earn but what you do with it. In turn, I have never had any loan in my life, I thrive on finance education, am well on track to my idea of success and I plan to be a MULTI millionaire by the time I am 30... And I always get what I want :ninja: I don't settle for second best. Losing my parents so young taught me VERY valuable lessons that most miss out on. I look at it as a positive thing as I know it made me much smarter than the average person my age. If everyone had the same attitude I do, they'd probably be owning 3 nice cars and 3 houses outright by the time they were 21 also. Anyone can do it! The things that are possible in this world are amazing!! I started young and worked hard... Anyway enough of that, I don't like talking about it much, just thought I'd set the record straight. Think what you like, I'm secure knowing who I am and loving my life :P

Cheers again to the positives! Such a rarity for people to not succumb to envy and instead congratulate success! Some posts here prove my point :P Congrats to the positive of you! How nice it is to feel secure about yourselves!!

Alicia xox

Edited by Alicia R34 GTR

I was intending on doing an intro on sau but I suppose it already has been done now...

awwww welcome on here too darlin :sorcerer: we are having dinners tonight @ Catwalk club (in my sig) if you're bored :P

I agree with 666DAN. Short of being black and able to steal a GTR like I did, you can certainly reap the rewards of smart investing.

I didn't see you the other day, but seeing the white glare coming from the area where a head SHOULD have been I guessed it was you :ninja:

Hello again Anna!! Thanks for your comments sweets... Definately even rarer to get nice comments from females! Would love to come to CC tonight (I have some friends working there atm! lol) But unfortunately I'm busy after 8 tonight :P Would love to meet you some other time so I will definately check up on the progress of future dinners!

Cheers!

Alicia xox

hahaha

so?

:ninja:

u talk like u good with da ladies :P

man if shit happens you'll be the first person who i'll go rip skids with in the 34....sic!!!

Hell yeah pimping is easier...

say after me.."Wheremybitches!!"

p.s. thats one modified s14..

its a built sr

hi alicia welcome 2 da club.. wanna give me sum investment tips???

Hehe, probably the same for anyone who just got their dream car. I can't stop smiling to the point where its almost scary. Ill put nutella on my teeth to hide...

bahahaha you would too :P

Hello again Anna!! Thanks for your comments sweets... Definately even rarer to get nice comments from females! Would love to come to CC tonight (I have some friends working there atm! lol) But unfortunately I'm busy after 8 tonight :P Would love to meet you some other time so I will definately check up on the progress of future dinners!

Cheers!

Alicia xox

Awww ghey++ we'll be there from 7 onwards but yeh that won't leave you much time. We have Dinners every Tuesday night, there is also Coffee/Chai meets every Friday night & there are regular Cruises and meets as well as visits to Willowbank and QR, you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for when they're posted up :ninja:

marcus love you longer :P

argh so jealouse, makes me think i should start dancing or atleast start investing my money :P

the car even came with it's flare, how mint is that?! if you decide to get rid of that i call first dibs :ninja:

congrats and welcome to the forums!

Wow Alicia you if you really made all of your money from being a real estate agent and not stripping, Im amazed more strippers arent becoming real estate agents every day! Seems like the main "investment" you made was in a boob job.

Wow Alicia you if you really made all of your money from being a real estate agent and not stripping, Im amazed more strippers arent becoming real estate agents every day! Seems like the main "investment" you made was in a boob job.

Hahahaha expecting a bite?? Sorry, I don't do the whole keyboard warrior thing :ninja: Think what you want, I'm still smiling :P