Wollongong Cruise

Assasin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DID SOMEONE SAY "SKYLINE CRUZ"!!

WOULD LOVE TO COME...!!!

MAN YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE YOU ALL KNOW EACH OTHER, I JUST FEEL LIL UNEASY ROCKIN UP AND LOOKIN LIKE THE TAG ALONG...

JUST HAD AN OPERATION ON MY FOOT SO I'LL BE IN THE SILVER 33 WITH MY FIANCE DRIVING, NUMBERPLATE BDC70T...

I DUNNO WHO TO LOOK OUT FOR, SO FEEL FREE TO COME UP, SAY HI, AND JUST LET US KNOW WHATS HAPPENIN ON THE DAY...

Hi all,

Ok, heres the next cruise.

Going to Wollongong..

Time: 1:00pm ; Leaving 1:30pm

Meeting at: P6 Carpark Olympic Park (Off Australia Avenue)

For those of you in Sydney's southern suburbs: 2nd Meeting Point: Heathcote Caltex Servo. Leaving 2:15pm (we should arrive by 2:00pm from Olympic Park).

When: 21/10/2007

I've met a lot of you already.. Good bunch of people! For the new comers, dont be shy, your bound to get along with someone!

Omar, try and get some more skylines from parra!

Joe, hope you can come with your brother and other mates. That blue skyline was nice to drive with, last time to the blue mountains.

Nathanial, dont be shy this time round!

Southern Highlands Drive & Blue MOuntains Drive was awesome.. Lets make this one a good one too guys!

Let me know if your interested.. =)

Hey..

Skylines predominantly, but open to other cars joining us.. Last couple of drives I organised, we had a 200sx S15, Evo 9 & a 350Z join us.. So other cars are welcome.. But we try and stick to skylines.. =)

that means i wasn't welcomed at all :-( 350z is nissan too.

WOULD LOVE TO COME...!!!

MAN YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE YOU ALL KNOW EACH OTHER, I JUST FEEL LIL UNEASY ROCKIN UP AND LOOKIN LIKE THE TAG ALONG...

JUST HAD AN OPERATION ON MY FOOT SO I'LL BE IN THE SILVER 33 WITH MY FIANCE DRIVING, NUMBERPLATE BDC70T...

I DUNNO WHO TO LOOK OUT FOR, SO FEEL FREE TO COME UP, SAY HI, AND JUST LET US KNOW WHATS HAPPENIN ON THE DAY...

Don't worry mate we're usually all strangers when we meet, and mates by the end of the day ;)

that means i wasn't welcomed at all :-( 350z is nissan too.

Nah i reckon ANY performance car is welcome on these cruises, keeping the Skyline theme is also good but not essential, so don't feel bad (pssst...ur 350Z is better looking than all our cars bro :thumbsup: )

how many pple rocking up ?

U can count all the "i'm in" replies, i reckon at least 10 or more will rock up. Last cruise Assasin organised we had 11 cars.

Hi all,

Ok, heres the next cruise.

Going to Wollongong..

Time: 1:00pm ; Leaving 1:30pm

Meeting at: P6 Carpark Olympic Park (Off Australia Avenue)

For those of you in Sydney's southern suburbs: 2nd Meeting Point: Heathcote Caltex Servo. Leaving 2:15pm (we should arrive by 2:00pm from Olympic Park).

When: 21/10/2007

I've met a lot of you already.. Good bunch of people! For the new comers, dont be shy, your bound to get along with someone!

Omar, try and get some more skylines from parra!

Joe, hope you can come with your brother and other mates. That blue skyline was nice to drive with, last time to the blue mountains.

Nathanial, dont be shy this time round!

Southern Highlands Drive & Blue MOuntains Drive was awesome.. Lets make this one a good one too guys!

Let me know if your interested.. =)

Its a bit late for me, I have to start work at 1800

maybe next time i will let the boys know

cheers joe

Its a bit late for me, I have to start work at 1800

maybe next time i will let the boys know

cheers joe

No worries Joe.. If you dont come in for the wollongong cruise, make sure your in for the Sydney cruise I organised in two weeks. Be good to see you's all again.. =)

WOULD LOVE TO COME...!!!

Im in a Black R34.. We'll introduce ourselves.. Like what the boys said, strangers at the beginning, and mates by the end of the day.. Very true Omar.. =)

do some work chris!

Moving along, Just installed some new go fast bits .. enjoy keeping up boyz :wave:

i couldnt keep up before..non turbo being held back my speed limit is 90km

if any1 is coming from livo area pm me or post up coz we could cruise 2 heathcote or 2 olympic park.

livo here, cruise to olympic park sounds the goods! might be able to get a mate wif another black 33 in livo area to come by too

livo boys and girls, we are meeting at Casula Crossroads... so far R34 and R32 GTR, EVO9 and maybe rexy. Thats just my mates who are keen on coming along. We can do a second meetup at say OrangeGrove maccas and cruise it down to Olympic Park in a pack.

also, which way are you guys crusising towards gong? If you are planning on running through Casula via hume highway, we'll just meet you guys there (Crossroad) instead of travelling all the way out to olympic park (plus i have to go Maroubra to get my gf before that!! =( )

livo boys and girls, we are meeting at Casula Crossroads... so far R34 and R32 GTR, EVO9 and maybe rexy. Thats just my mates who are keen on coming along. We can do a second meetup at say OrangeGrove maccas and cruise it down to Olympic Park in a pack.

also, which way are you guys crusising towards gong? If you are planning on running through Casula via hume highway, we'll just meet you guys there (Crossroad) instead of travelling all the way out to olympic park (plus i have to go Maroubra to get my gf before that!! =( )

yeh sweet as .. im not 2 sure of that part of the area is orange grove maccas where krispy kremes is ?

How are you cuz.. We'll be going down King Georges Road from the Olympic park.. As theres the second meet up at Heathcote Caltex. Make sure your on time.. Latest I'll leave is 1:40pm for the 2:00pm meet up at Heathcote.

By the way hows that Video your making of the cars going? I want to see it! Are you bringing the Video Camera for this cruise too?

How are you cuz.. We'll be going down King Georges Road from the Olympic park.. As theres the second meet up at Heathcote Caltex. Make sure your on time.. Latest I'll leave is 1:40pm for the 2:00pm meet up at Heathcote.

yo james thats cool, thats the caltex just off M5 right before the bridge crossing the M5?

and my mate with the camera just pulled out as he is goin fishing instead. I'll see whether i'll take the camera or not.

also pm me ur number