SAU Community

In The Market Again

fieds83

Hey guys

As some of you know i moved to Airlie beach for a job a little while back and sold my GTR as i thought i wouldn't be able to drive the thing or store it for that matter. Well anyway, my company have won some on going work on the Qld coast between Mackay and Townsville. Mackay has the most active drag strip in Australia and the car scene is awesome as everyone is cashed up from the mines.

My dad actually bought a house in Mackay so now i have somewhere to store my stuff so i am thinking about buying another car and joining in the fun with the local lads. I also have some mates in Townsville who are all into cars so i have caught the bug again already.

I am home for the week so thought i might check out some local cars if anything comes up in the way of GTR's i would like to have a look. If anyone has anything that i have not seen yet let me know as there is nothing that great for sale in North Qld atm.

By the way, i am loving being back in Qld again, why do we punish ourselves down here in SA with all the shit weather? :dry:

Just found one to check out tonight if he gets back to me in time. Looks tough, heaps of mods but it should be pretty easy to reg in Queensland compared to Adelaide, my mates up there have been getting some serious cars passed through inspections.

Heya Jared.

Im may have just the car for you. give me a call on 0402788079,. its got 400kw at the wheels T51SPL turbo plenty more.

im away on the mine with work atm but someone is home to show you the car.

Cheers

Matt