SAU Community

Members Around Caboolture

bman

Hi all,

Be moving to caboolture tomorrow, just want to know if there are any members around this area? I'm originally from Morayfield / Narangba and moved 7 years ago. Would like to meet a few people around the area and eventually organise a cruise or something....

Cheers....

Hi all,

Be moving to caboolture tomorrow, just want to know if there are any members around this area? I'm originally from Morayfield / Narangba and moved 7 years ago. Would like to meet a few people around the area and eventually organise a cruise or something....

Cheers....

Hey dude, i Live in Burpengary very close to the train station and there is about 3-4 more that live in Burpengary. nice to see some Skyrines around instead of just the Commonbores and the odd FPV's doin toughies on a Thursday night

Hey dude, i Live in Burpengary very close to the train station and there is about 3-4 more that live in Burpengary. nice to see some Skyrines around instead of just the Commonbores and the odd FPV's doin toughies on a Thursday night

We should organise a cruise to Morayfield Rd on a Thursday night and cut some tuff laps. Whos with me? ;)

Edited by 95SKY

We should organise a cruise to Morayfield Rd on a Thursday night and cut some tuff laps. Whos with me? ;)

IN!!!!!!!!!! my wheels are a tad dented atm but still in for put some rice down on mozza road, we got a good spot to meet to, that massive Bunnings on the east side of Moronfield

there's a north side of brisbane thread just there

heaps of people from your area.

Cabby is a whole world away from the rest of the north side though, there a reason why the highway bypasses the place.

hey there's a reason cabbo high is 30seconds from the police station, and backs on to the hospital. good location planning. what a fun school.

i live in burpengary. usually down morayfield on a thursday night. not cutting laps though. not worth the hassle and nothing worth running anyway.

still keen for a meet.