SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

pfft, just grab some $600 used s13 coilovers.

plus the rest for the s13 front end conversion, wont get much change out of 500 then

buy a good set of struts and get custom aurora springs like mine :devil:

plus the rest for the s13 front end conversion, wont get much change out of 500 then

buy a good set of struts and get custom aurora springs like mine :devil:

for struts and aurora springs matty you dont do too bad hehe.

or i could just give you my budget and have you build it for me :D

i kno 31's like the back of my hand, DO IT!!!!!!!!

hmmm....

so your 31 will be up for sale soon?

well, it seems ryan is keen to help me atleast :P

he just wants a turn in it :D

trust me, you dont want mine

double defected, twisted, dented

only worth making a rolling shell out of to blow the living f**k outta at next years demolitions weekend

anyone got a busted RB30E they dont want?

trust me, you dont want mine

double defected, twisted, dented

only worth making a rolling shell out of to blow the living f**k outta at next years demolitions weekend

anyone got a busted RB30E they dont want?

Aww your selling it!! :P But you just got the Car trailer!! :D

You haven't ridden one yet have you? :ermm:

The engine (including the tuning) is brilliant! There is no snatchiness of the throttle whatsoever. It doesn't have mountains of power or mountains of torque, but what it does have it delivers smoothly and where the power should be. No jap bike I've ridden yet is as smooth as the F4 engines are. Thats the Ferrari influence there. The gearbox is brilliant also. Snips into gear easily, even under hard acceleration and without clutching. I've found most jap boxes clunky. Clutch feel is precise and smooth and easy to measure when powering off hard. Don't be fooled by the race for big power in bikes ... look closely at the delivery of that power to the rear rubber. Big power means nothing, if it is a pig to ride and if it upsets the handling of the bike. Even the newer jap hyper machines still are not smooth to ride. The MV is so smooth that abusing it will not upset its stability.

Oh ... and no other bike has that 'flutter' note to the exhaust like the MV :down: But in the end, she's the flirt, not the whore.

my mate let me ride his new 1100 Duc and what surprised me on this 175kg lightweight wasn't the power as such (although it will pop your eyes out) but the brakes :P:D

woo got my exhaust raised today, doesnt scape all the time going into the driveway now. Also found out the exhaust rattle i got is my mid muffler from hitting heaps of stuff, has broken a weld inside it and now rattles when cold or driving slow. $100

Paid for some Splitfires also today $615 del :D damm yen rate.

Also paid rego :P $693

total spent today $1408

haha do what i did to my old vs commy i sprayed sum WD-40 on them didnt sqeak for like a month but they didnt work as good, awww well hated everyone looking at me at the lights after the SQEEEEEEAK lol felt like brian in fast and the furious when he over shoots the drag line lol

Edited by r33 chris