SAU Community

Where Can I Find Some Nismo Stripes For My 33?

abcent

Putting my car in Autosalon in Melb with SAU-VIC in November, an i think it looks a little plain being all white, So im looking for some nismo stripes for it.

cant find them anywhere??

anyone know where i can get some ASAP??

any help appretiated. Cheers

Berin

Heres a pic of what Im after

20050430_r33gtr_stune.jpg

20050430_r34gtr_rtune.jpg

new%20sig%20new2.jpg

not interested in the bonnet bit. just the stripes. Or even MINES or 400R stripes would do.

best bet if you cant find anyone who sells them, talk to some of the sticker/vinyl makers on the forums, if you search for 'car vinyls' with the search function and read some of the posts it you'll find the names, they get mentioned a lot :D

Only one i know off hand is zenith13 in the A.C.T but theres one in SA and NSW aswell. Otherwise use the white pages and find a vinyl business.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

get a friend to help out....even better if you have 3 people.....1 to look at placement 1 to hold one end and you to slowly apply it.

I did it myself, pretty stressful. Lots of measuring, remeasuring and re remeasuring just in case. After all that, I still had to peel off and reapply in some areas.

A decent car vinyl will last up to five years... You can wash the car just as normal using high pressure hoses and all. I would recommend not using chrome in large areas as it scratches easily...

I'm thinking about doing a batch of nismo stripe kits so I can provide them at a low cost, anyone interested?

cost really depends on how many people are interested...

the more the better of course...

they would be made from quality avery 5 year outdoor vinyl too....

75coupe when wud u be able to supply them and for how much, im looking at purchasing some soon, also do u have any pics of cars with ur nismo stripes on them??

cheers mate

Nick

• 3 months later...

Is this still happening? I'd definately be in for some! I'd want the long ones though, so suit the 34, like the one pictured above...and i'd also want it to have the "nismo" decal which sits underneath the side mirrors...(please) :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...