SAU Community

R32 Works Emotion Cr Kai

Mark0

Does anyone have some pics of a R32 GTR with 18" Works Emotion CR Kai's on them

Also does anyone know of a Glass polish that you can buy to use on the out side of your windows, I have a few light scratches in the passenger window where it has rubbed with the windows going up and down, since getting the windows tinted yesterday its very visable.

thanks

Edited by Mark0

i've hit my windows with polish/pads that i've used on my paintwork. (Menzerna polishes, and Edge Pads) got any polish products around?

not a good side on, but saw this over at ns.com (search for some matte/satin black threads here or at ns.com, there is definitely a side on of a 32 with the kai's)

i think these are kai's

large.jpg

That looks awesome, I was going to get a set i need to decide by the end of the weekend, but all the pics i have seen of them on 32's i think they look crap, the ones i was looking at are 18x9.5 +12 but I think The +12 offset will be to big for the 32 Guard, it will stick out to much, I want my wheels to sit flush or under the guards like this picture.

The tyres on them are 245/40.

Has anyone got opinions on this ? how they will look

See this is the pic i am basing my opinion on, I think it looks average it looks like the rims are to big or stick out to far.

these specs

9.5 x 18" +20

Falken FK451 265/35/18

Do you think the ones in the pic above are 17"

what do you recon ?

post-88-1192858702_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mark0

See this is the pic i am basing my opinion on, I think it looks average it looks like the rims are to big or stick out to far.

these specs

9.5 x 18" +20

Falken FK451 265/35/18

Do you think the ones in the pic above are 17"

what do you recon ?

18's for sure.