SAU Community

What A Trial

RipNGrip

Hey guys,

I thought i would share my frustrations with everyone on this forum considering i am slow but surely being driven mad... Recently, my hand brake slipped due to the handbrake being slightly up during some lateral cornering :) so one wonderful day at work security contacted my manager and i was taken from my work area and told that my car (r32) had rolled ~100 meters in the car park into a fence. Damage was to the front spoiler, my clear indicator, and right front quarter panel...So i have decided to prefit, sand, prime, and spray a r32 trial front bar (mybodykits - ebay), m spec side skirts (carmate), and a gtr spoiler!

I have obtained high build primer(2 pack), hardner, thinner, clear, basecolour, body filler, sander, grinder.........

AFTER several weeks.... i should have took out a 1200 bucks from my account walked down to the local performance centre and had it sprayed fitted and ready to drive out! great experience F-lot of work!

one wonderful day at work security contacted my manager and i was taken from my work area and told that my car (r32) had rolled ~100 meters in the car park into a fence. Damage was to the front spoiler, my clear indicator, and right front quarter panel...

LOL!

thats a pretty lucky escape actually, that it didnt hit any other cars on the way!

but now im worried because i generally neglect leaving my car in gear. though my handbrake is fine and i dont drift. was yours in gear? and does it being it gear prevent it from rolling completely?