SAU Community

Newbies

hey everyone, another newbie here :action-smiley-069:

Hoping to get a v35 soon- well very soon.

i have been looking at ones at Nagoya online stock list- anyone know if they are easy or hard to get a car loan through- have seen a couple online i wanna go check out but dont want to make the 2hr trip if its gonna be to hard to get a loan through, cheers deb

ello ello, to all fellow SAU Members. Names Michael

Thanks for having me here.

QLD Gold Coast southern end.

Trying to get my new Skyline on the road.

Ridding super sweet, blue Jack Stands at the moment.

R33 with 34 DE neo conversion, stiff as, drift pig....

Just sold my Magna thanks on this site, cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, :action-smiley-069:

Been following imports 4 quite a while now... since the early 90s!!!

My all time fav car is the awesome Nissan Skyline GTR!! By far and away the best value for money and kick ar%e car there has ever been!!

I have owned...

Back in 1996 - 1992 Nissan Silvia Ks Manual (Charcoal Grey) Stock with an exhaust (Dump pipe & Cat back Kakimoto Racing exhaust)

Back in 2003 - 1992 Nissan Skyline GTR - R32 (Silver with blue pearl) Stock with an exhaust ran a 13.03 at Heathcote. Then after a problem fitted a rebuilt RB26 with HKS Stage 2 cams, adj cam gears, replaced ceramic turbine wheels with steel and Power FC computer - produced 245 rwkw on 13.5psi.

Back in 2006 - 1996 NIssan 180SX with Type X look (White), Tien Suspension with camber tops(which I still have and looking to get rid off, 2 shockers need to be rebuilt), exhaust and a set of 18 inch wheels)

I am currently in the process of purchasing a 2007/2008 Nissan Skyline CKV36 Manual Colour is still a problem, not sure yet (probably go with White pearl or Charcoal Grey... Carn't wait!!!!! :D

Cheers all,

Rob

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all! Another newbie here. I'm in the process of getting a white '06 v35 gt350 sedan from gthighperformance.com. They appear to be good to deal with, anyone have any experience with them? Anyhow, howdy all! :)

Hey guys.

My name is mark. From Newcastle, just got my hands on a 2002 V35 250GT sedan in pearl white. Picked it up for $10.200 in Sydney with my trade in of a 98 N15

What can I say it is a huge step up. This is my third Nissan and I love them to bits.

New to this blog/forums thing, but I'll pick it up!

Welcome guys. Shiva is the cruise open to all?

Hey mate, cruise is open to all V-series, plus 350Z and 370Z.

Please refer to relevant thread for more details. Thanks.

Edited by VNS 24

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations Dan.! Late 2005 Coupe lakeshore blue-is it manaul or auto ??. I got the Impul lip spoiler. Good luck with the compliance, looks like you have modified exhaust (as many do). Just fiddley cause they have to remove put standard one then put it back on. Wonder if you got chipped ecu also?8. You wont be able to wipe the grin off your face first few weeks! Welcome to the V's

Congratulations Dan.! Late 2005 Coupe lakeshore blue-is it manaul or auto ??. I got the Impul lip spoiler. Good luck with the compliance, looks like you have modified exhaust (as many do). Just fiddley cause they have to remove put standard one then put it back on. Wonder if you got chipped ecu also?8. You wont be able to wipe the grin off your face first few weeks! Welcome to the V's

Cheers Elie. Yeah seems like it has the exhaust, and intake aftermarket. Not too sure if its cat back or the full system, will find out soon enough. Its an auto, correct its a 2005. Looks like it has the full aero package because I'm pretty sure it has the oem front lip. Ive been doing a bit of reading on them, didn't realise there are so many variants. First thing will be getting the tv/dvd and the radio going.

post-42320-0-44556100-1319370930_thumb.jpg

Cheers Elie. Yeah seems like it has the exhaust, and intake aftermarket. Not too sure if its cat back or the full system, will find out soon enough. Its an auto, correct its a 2005. Looks like it has the full aero package because I'm pretty sure it has the oem front lip. Ive been doing a bit of reading on them, didn't realise there are so many variants. First thing will be getting the tv/dvd and the radio going.

Welcome to the V-series community, Dan. Hope you would enjoy new generation Skyline.

On site note, that's a good looking front lip. I haven't seen this kind in aero package. Maybe it's because it's 05 model?

Edited by VNS 24

Welcome to the V-series community, Dan. Hope you would enjoy new generation Skyline.

On site note, that's a good looking front lip. I haven't seen this kind in aero package. Maybe it's because it's 05 model?

Thanks, im sure I will. Yeah I think it looks good. No idea about the lip, was hoping you guys'd know, but seeing as it has the oem spoiler and guards I would say it is.

Hey all, been a member for a lil bit and had my V for little over a month but didnt want to upload a pic until i got some new wheels for her. sorry for the crap quality

Before: down.gif

post-87697-0-37882100-1319591628_thumb.jpg post-87697-0-47958500-1319591646_thumb.jpg

After: thumbsup.gif

post-87697-0-06722000-1319592001_thumb.jpg

post-87697-0-85963100-1319592903_thumb.jpg

Edited by ceerby

Hi Everyone,

I'm Ben from Coffs Harbour area, thought id introduce myself to the v series community, im hopefully getting a v35 coupe/sedan in the new year. Ive been looking to upgrade for a while and ive fallen for just about everything that the v series can offer!! I think ive seen maybe 3 - 4 of these in the area over the last 3 years so it will definitely stand out in the crowd rolleyes.gif

I just want something a little bit different, p platers give imports a bad name up here, so many riced up 32's,33's and a few 34's not to mention anyone who owns a vt commonwhore with rims thinks they can take on anything rofl.gif

Never owned an import before but getting really excited for it. Got a mate who just imported a chaser and im like time for an upgrade i think especially since im driving a crv....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just want to say Hi

Im from Newcastle, NSW

I bought a month and a half a ago a Nissan Skyline V35 350GT Premium

Lovely car to drive, has both performance and luxury you cant get much better

I have attached a few pics of my ride.

Catch you all around

post-13723-0-98366900-1320915400_thumb.jpg

post-13723-0-58719200-1320915421_thumb.jpg

post-13723-0-89744500-1320915450_thumb.jpg