Eug

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Besides custom made, are Coby's the only option for an RB25DE? Apparently Genie make headers for them, the guys at Autobarn are looking into price and availability today for me.

Coby's look like a great option in terms of price..even after the international freight. Are Coby's available within Australia at all?

well ive got five people intrested here inthe uk....i was going to set up a uk Skylineowners.com group buy for a few of the NA guys ovr here.....but if a GB goes ahead via you guys then mayb it makes sence to all pitch in together, with mee acting as the recipient for all uk orders........

Eug what would you class as a significant number of people?

hi guys ...i've had an email from partsco.com ..thay have offrd to do these at 250nzd...now im going to sort out a group buy for five of my guys at that price...so as Eug is busy how bout we combine forums and do a bigger GB with you guys?

obviously postage costs will be different for you guys and one of the interested parties down your part of the world would have to coordinate payment as its daft to send money all the way to me only to send it back again ..not to mention currency fluctuations....

heres a copy of what ive postd on skylineowners.com for our guys

"right i've had an email from partsco..they are able to supply these at 250NZ each. that parts only and not including delivery price. assuming a delivery to UK of around 500nzd and our costs to dispatch to members thats aproximately £160 per unit. so to take account of interest rate fluctuations and possible taxation issues ill do this group buy at an all in price of £200 delivered to your door.

we also have some guys on SAU that want thse so ill offer to do a combined forum buy...itll maybe bring the price down a smidge...

so far we have

hesh untreated 2.5

toolman 2.5 untreated

piggy

paul gtr

silver....

im looking at closing this group buy at the begining of june....and the first two weeks of june will be for money colection.

cheque payable to me...onthis group buy ...and paypal into my address that ill post up nearer the time"

so any takers on this? exactly how many hav we got interested in australia?

Edited by Hesh

• 2 weeks later...

250NZD? I'm interested as to how they're working out their currency conversion, which rate table? Using google, 250NZD to AUD is $206 AUD. When filtering Partsco's site to Australia, the price is $209.87, which of course is based on their current price of $275NZD.

that was the price that parts co offered us. so it would seem we were offered an initial discount of 25nzd. bearing in mind the other costs were gonnahve to incure like postage etc.

obviously the more we get interested then this discount may grow.

perhaps i should explain for those of you that perhaps dont know. im one of the north east area reps for Skylineowners.com in the uk. hence the discount. ive aranged this initial contact with partco via myself and that forum. It would make sense however if there are five people on here that want these as well to join up in one Group buy. after all 10 may be cheaper than 5.

hi guys.

can any people interested in these please add their nmes to the list inthe thread in the NA section, the cut off date for any new people interested in aquiring a set (or 2) of these WILL be the 4th of June. after that the lists will close and i will organise payment etc only for those that have added their names to the list on the other thread as requested. .....

bear in mind im willing to act as the intermediary for partsco and SAU/SO.com but as i live in the UK, it will be easier once final price is agreed for partsco themselves to take direct payment from the southern hemisphere contingent.

that is unless someone on here is will ing to coordinate it as Eug has done inthe past.........

please note ONLY the names listed in the thread in the NA section will go forward. End date is June 4th 2008

ta guys.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Just interested in getting a set of these headers, I've been in contact with Mark at Coby in NZ and the price is as follows:

Subject: Re: D12

Steve, We have been able to make a shortened D12 and in one piece. You can pay by Visa/ Mastercard if you forward the details. Also forward your delivery address. Headers will be sent by post and this takes 3 - 6 days. Amount will be $290 + $60 P&P = $350NZ CheersMark

Is $350 Nz a lil steep compared to getting these elsewhere?

Any other suggestions much appreciated.

Cheers,

Steve

• 7 months later...