SAU Community

Designing A Cartoon Girl

Addison

Hey there I was wondering if anyone here does graphic design or knows anyone who does?

What I am after is a design of a girl which will then be made into a sticker to put on a car?

I'm not looking for a graphic for the side of the car eg magnetic etc but something that i can get printed on a sticker.. Not sure if I can say on here but I am willing to pay for a good job.

This picture is one of the closest i have come to what I want the girl to look like lol Not like a veronica but this sort of cartoon style.. 1332701314_l.jpg

if anyone can help that would be great either PM or answer on here

Thanks

:rolleyes: Addison

I dont know if my work is up to the standard that you are looking for, but ive attached a couple of samples and if you check out my DeviantArt gallery http://brocky-x.deviantart.com/ maybe there is something there. Alternativly id love to hear a bit more about what your after in the picture and where it is going on your car and maybe come up with some ideas.

Hey there I was wondering if anyone here does graphic design or knows anyone who does?

What I am after is a design of a girl which will then be made into a sticker to put on a car?

I'm not looking for a graphic for the side of the car eg magnetic etc but something that i can get printed on a sticker.. Not sure if I can say on here but I am willing to pay for a good job.

This picture is one of the closest i have come to what I want the girl to look like lol Not like a veronica but this sort of cartoon style.. 1332701314_l.jpg

if anyone can help that would be great either PM or answer on here

Thanks

:thumbsup: Addison

post-40013-1194383160_thumb.jpg

post-40013-1194383174_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...