SAU Community

Which Are S1 & Which S2

From what I can see there, the ones at the top are series one and the ones below are series two. You can tell by the holes that they get secured through. Don't take my word for it though, I'm 99% sure thats right :D

From what I can see there, the ones at the top are series one and the ones below are series two. You can tell by the holes that they get secured through. Don't take my word for it though, I'm 99% sure thats right :)

Thank you. Can anyone else confirm so as I want to be 100% certain?

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you. Can anyone else confirm so as I want to be 100% certain?

Roger, I confirm that the lower box has a more modern, funky design than the top one and it also has a picture of an R34 on it therefore definitely the later ones.*

*not liable for your $600 if their designers suck.

Seriously tho, SF-DIS-005 are for 96+ RBs. As far as I could tell the only difference from the two was that there was a slightly different attachment shape...was there an issue with series 1 coils does anyone know?

Just wondering what prompted them to change this midway through a series life in 1995, rather strange and troublesome decision if there was no reason to, even if they were changing it for the under development NEO at the time?