SAU Community

Hey ever 1 atm i have an r33 Gtst s1, an have $20k to spend if i choose on it (YEAH). The car atm is completly stock excluding a exedy heavy duty clutch. was thinkin off the followin mods....

GT30R

Hybrid FMIC 600+300+75

Full custom 3.5in S/S Exhaust

Bosch Fuel Pump

720cc injectors

hks cams an camshaft

Avc-R

Apexi Power Fc

HKS SSQ Blow of Value

K/N Pod

With a tune???

Would this be enough runnin probable 20psi to bring me around the 280-300rwkw mark safely?? or would more bottom end work be required to keep safe??? An would $20k get me the above mods??

Thanks Cliffo

you'd be better off selling it and buying a 33 that was already modified

unless you absolutely have to spend the extra money for the sake of being able to say you built your own car

you'd be better off selling it and buying a 33 that was already modified

unless you absolutely have to spend the extra money for the sake of being able to say you built your own car

Well i really do wanna modify it myself so that was why i bought a stock line in the first place, for personal pride.. But i can see where your coming from.

Buy one already done, yes it's fun to do your own but its a waste money that can be spent on better things. There is an abundance of full built 300-400rwkw gtst's on the market at the moment and plenty around 20k and cheaper and some really nice cars in excellent condition. Change it aesthetically ie wheels bodykit etc and its personalised and a damn site cheaper without all the headaches. That way you drive it and enjoy rather than wait, fix change etc.