SAU Community

Westside Chat

mic_check_1_2

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer with only a thousand other skylines going past lol. Some random chick driving past twice yelling hello. Oh and a bunch of absolute wankers driving a VW Polo who upon seeing skylines proceeded to poo their pants thus forcing them to make loud inaudiable sounds.... that or they yelled some crap?

So...... Nandos!? Can you even book tables at that place?

well me, john, n tom had a meet outside my place this arvo... lol i got my 3 inch strate pipe on aswel!!!! woohoo truck noise ftw!!!

i apologise to the bicycle rider who fell off his bike afta i gave him a bone shattering backfire goin past him

where was my invite :bunny:

nice work on the bike rider lmao

i apologise to the bicycle rider who fell off his bike afta i gave him a bone shattering backfire goin past him

is it wrong of me to laugh???? oh well hahahaha

So...... Nandos!? Can you even book tables at that place?

Sounds alright, but i'm outta here on sun for ages, is anyone up for a meaningless/ meaningful drive fri or sat?? need to break the bordem

Of what. Horsepiss with arsenic, peppers and battery acid? :(

Ladies and gentlemen we have our new dare for the next westside meet :( Last person standing alive wins?

Nah big alcohol sesshys... :( If anyones interested in coming along to watch and point and laugh, Josh and myself will be drifting at QR this Friday night.

i got a gig in the valley early in the evening friday after that im keen

busy saturday tho

shall let u know, got my work doo on in the vally but dunno if i'll go

QR was sooooo much fun!!!.... I reckon should get the westies out for a thing one night to QR and can all go for passenger rides with me and Josh(im only speaking for myself at the moment) & anyone else here that drifts.

• 3 weeks later...