SAU Community

Ecu

Anakha

Hey guys,

I'm looking for opinions.

I've been looking for a Wolf 3d for my '32, but have given up... What I want is a second hand ecu to put in - for less than a grand (then tuning etc)

I'm now moving to either get a 32 gtr power fc and re-wire it. Is this hard? Is it worth it?

There also a couple of microtechs around ltx12/lt12 ... these seems rather universal (32/33).

Any suggestions? I just can't make the decision! lol!

Or anything I havn't thought of? Or does anyone have anything to sell to me?

Try:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Wo...tml&hl=wolf

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Wo...tml&hl=wolf

The universal one just can be wired up with no probs.

Probably best to give Top Racing a call if your unsure about anything before buying, their tuner knows Wolfs better than anyone (including the manufacturer)

how much power do you want why not try something like a haltech interceptor or just a good old safc2 the haltech would be fine unless you are wanting to run some crazy figures? haltech i was quoted at 1200 i think fitted and tuned

Edited by phenline

Yeah considered a remap - and I'm already running a SAFC2. I had my car for sale a couple of wks ago but now I'm just gonna keep building it up. Just bought a new turbo for it - nothing expensive, but thought I'd also take this oppurtunity to upgrade ecu as well. I'm looking at the two microtechs on the sale section at the moment - an lt12 and ltx12. Both about the same price - I'm getting some info directly from the guys at microtech regarding the difference.

So... looks like unless anyones got any further advice - its a microtech :(

Weak...

They don't make boards for the RB25NEO...

* We are not planning at this stage to work on the ECR33/34 RB25DET due to the fact you need to replace the CPU to install the board and it is a whole new project for us. I have investigated this but don't have the time currently to pursue this one. Note: You can use an R32 RB20 ECU (however no VCT control available) or Z32 VG30 ECU with minor wiring mods when plugged into a RB25 loom.

Not perfect, but definitely worth looking into...

can get brand new gt-r 32/33 power fc's for bout a grand from greenline, and the guys down at x-speed would be able to get it working on your 20, they can make them work on 25's and the 25/20 ecu's are pretty much identical in wiring so it shouldn't be a hassle..