SAU Community

R33 Gtr Series 3 Highly Modified Sa

fieds83

I am selling my series 3 r33 gtr details below. I only have 24 hours so inspections are compulsory TODAY as i am having trouble with my camera and cant upload pics. I dont really want to take the car to melbourne so maybe you can pick up a bargain and save me the drive. This car is the complete package with all weak points eliminated.

White

dual airbag

non v-spec

xennons

tint

Clarion head unit

Splits front and rear

600w amp

Engine

Built by High Torque performance

reconditioned head

TOMEI metal head gasket

TOMEI 260 degree cams

TOMEI cam gears

CP pistons

Eagle H-beam rods

New r33 gtr crank

TOMEI rod bolts

Oil galleries high flowed

N1 oil pump

N1 water pump

Remote oil cooler

HKS exhaust manifolds

HKS dump pipes

Garrett 2560-9's x2

Custom stainless front pipes

Titanium cat back

HKS air filters

Power fc

twin bosch 044 fuel pumps with surge tank

720cc injectors

Custom catch can, washer bottle

ARP studs throughout

Full photo documentation of buil up and recipts

Package makes 368awkw, willing to put on dyno for buyer

Fresh OS giken 5 speed close ratio gearbox installed last week by Morpowa

Exedy triple plate clutch

19 inch simmons with 265/30/19 rubber

I have been offered $38,500, if you can beat it or equal it and save me the drive then PM me asap

The car has no accident history and i dont owe finance on it.

I am having trouble with my camera so the only way to see the car is in person.

Edited by fieds83

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh it was a good drive, inspection went great the car is in great condition. It was all good untill the buyer started getting second thoughts on the car(supposedly). We agreed on a price of $38,500 before i left and the was delivered as described then he decides he is not interested at that price and low balls me at $35,000. I literally told him to go f*&k himself, he kept coming up with things that he would want to change on the car as its not how he wants it which were all personal preference items.

Anyway i made him pay me for expenses and we parted ways, i had been offered $37,000 before i put the OS Giken gearbox in just last week. Anyway, having put myself between a rock and a hard place, their were events that i wanted to be home for last night so i bit the bullet and took $35,500. Anyway we complete the deal for which i had driven from Adelaide and he refuses to drive me to the airport, long story short $100 taxi ride, missed plane and there were no more flights direct or connecting for the rest of the evening. So $90 accomodation and another plane fair this morning and my sale price was really starting to hit home

So in conclusion, i have learned to never put myself between a rock and a hard place again. I had been offered more from other parties but i became impatient and just wanted the car gone. In the end it was a shit experience from which i have learned alot and will never allow myself to be stung by underhanded tactics again.

damn thats harsh

coz the guy knows u're 700km from home so there's a good chance he could knock the price lower, and he did successfully

not driving u to the airport was bad

That's crap. :teehee: When i bought my car from a fellow sau'er in victoria, i deposited $500 bucks into his account straight away (sight unseen), he drove it from victoria to adelaide, i paid for his ticket back, and we set a fixed price before he left (no negotiation)..he came to regency with me, it past inspection then did the cash swap at the bank, then dropped him off in the city... couldn't have been more straight forward and we were both happy.

Guess that's what you get with dodgy people.