SAU Community

Sau:sa Group Buy Window Tinting

Madaz

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys there's roughly another $1232 to collect before this group buy goes ahead

i would like it if you can either deposit money into my bank account or ring, txt me and organise payment 0421932750

i work @ Beverly and travel to TTG so thats a fair whack of suburbs i can collect money from

once these last payments are in we can start getting our cars tinted

Steve

Steve, do you know if we are supposed to clean the windows ourselves before the tint is put on. IF so what do they recommend. Also, 3rd eye brake lights are they to be removed from the rear window before tinting.

How is it looking getting the dosh from the remaining ppl to get this rolling? I;m starting to dream of tinted windows atm. Which doesn't seem normal at the best of times.

need to hit pauly kye kellie, there 3 definite's not sure about martin hopefully this week but not sure sort of out of my hands

he didnt say about cleaning windows so i would assume he does that same with brake light

I;m starting to dream of tinted windows atm. Which doesn't seem normal at the best of times.

Ha ha gold.

Steve, do you know if we are supposed to clean the windows ourselves before the tint is put on. IF so what do they recommend. Also, 3rd eye brake lights are they to be removed from the rear window before tinting.

As for cleaning windows my mate used to tint windows for a living and he would praise people that did some of the prep work themselves, saves them heaps of time. I will take my door trims off and clean the windows before I take it in, saves them 15 minutes or so per car.

Cheers

Edited by harvesteros