SAU Community

Sau:sa Group Buy Window Tinting

Madaz

**UPDATE**

all monies have been paid to Auto Perfection you can now ring up and book your cars in he would like to book 3 of us in @ a time he has the list of names and rego numbers to mark you off the list and so he knows who's paid and what not

those that haven't paid you have 8 weeks to book your car as off the 7th January 2008

Kye - i asked about glue and cause i dont know how much glue there is on how many windows he couldn't tell me how much, you will also have to give me his details so i can let Ricardo know

those on the list that havnt paid that have 8 week are

Auto Perfection

Ricardo 83426644

18. HOSTILE - NOT PAID

18. bunny33 - NOT PAID

20. WLD MAN - NOT PAID

21. kalel's mum - NOT PAID

22. Heslo's Dad - NOT PAID

23. kalel - NOT PAID

23. mrgtt - Just the Misses' car :yes: - NOT PAID

24. Da_Black_Wolf - NOT PAID

25. Furiuz - NOT PAID

26. Top_End - NOT PAID

27. SXY_33 - NOT PAID

28. John - NOT PAID

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt ask but im guessing it will be as you guys are just like other customers but getting a group buy price

Steve,

Is this a cash only job or will they except payment via card?

Cheers

Howdy Steve,

Is it too late to include me in your list? I'm pretty much on the road full time lately and it's hotter than hell in the car on some days. :cheers:

Had hoped that a bit of tint might provide some welcome relief. :rofl:

Let me know what needs to happen from here. Do you need the payment to go through you still or do those of us left have to make the payment direct to Auto Perfection?

If you want the payment, could you please PM me the details. Did you say you worked in Beverley? I just live down the road in Flinders Park, could probably drop the money off to you if prefered.

Cheers, Mike

no Probs Andrew and if i haven't replied to anyone's emails about thanks your all welcome

please please when you pick up your car after its been tinted remember to thank Ricardo very much for the group buy

and also remember trader rating's, leave a rating get a rating

Oh 3 things

1) no one gets receipt's, i have one bulk invoice

2) dont forget to tell Ric if you want 70% on the front

3) dont forget to tell Ric if you need old tint removed $88 for tint removal

has anyone got a steam cleaner i can borrow to remove the tint on my front window?

Have fun with that! The best method I have found (after peeling off the old tint) is to use degreaser and a razor blade to remove the glue.

Should also mention that they are only

Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm

I'm booked in for thursday next week. :D

Hoepfully I see some of you there.

Regarding, removing cleaning windows, I prefer metho. It will remove the glue but won't leave a residue to clean up afterwards.

Edited by L3nny

Thanks for the shots Steve. I'm assuming that you went for 35% all around? How dark are the driver's & passenger windows at night. I had trouble with dark tint on these windows on previous cars at night, especially if there are no street lights.