SAU Community

SLED

Damn, nice toys mate!

I'm curious to hear more about what you do for a living, sounds pretty fkn interesting (from the few words that u dropped in there about it :yes: )

i reckon i have seen ya down the bay a couple times, im the guy boostin off in the back 32 with black wheels :(

hope to see ur ride in one of the cruises comin up soon

Thanks for the compliments Carl.

My main focus in corporate fraud and insurance investigation.

It's got its good points but can also be pretty boring sometimes...just like most jobs I suppose.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what did you drive before you got da GTR? Always liked GTR's?

Hi Reuben

Ive had a million rides in the past which included a Prado 4WD, Datsun 260Z 2+2, 1999 REX, 5.7 litre Berlina, 5 litre (EX Cop) Commodore and the list goes on.....not to mention the 2 wheel variety.

And yes, ever since a lined up an R33 GTR with my 5.7 litre (and got the paint blown clean off my car) I've always wanted one.

It's got its good points but can also be pretty boring sometimes...just like most jobs I suppose.

cool, im kinda shopping around for a different career path (IT team leader at the moment, and the boredom is plentiful :yes: ). Always interested to hear about other peoples jobs that arent quite the norm, there is some great stuff out there... keen to find one that suits me (and my expensive tastes in toys :laughing-smiley-014: )

are you heading out on the cruise this friday or the *shudder* ns.com one?

cool, im kinda shopping around for a different career path (IT team leader at the moment, and the boredom is plentiful :yes: ). Always interested to hear about other peoples jobs that arent quite the norm, there is some great stuff out there... keen to find one that suits me (and my expensive tastes in toys :laughing-smiley-014: )

are you heading out on the cruise this friday or the *shudder* ns.com one?

Yeh I'd really love to catch up with you guys at some stage and check out all the cool rides but I'm not sure about other commitments at the moment.

Does anyone know where the Friday night cruise will end up and at what time? Probably should be asking on the other thread........

And yes, ever since a lined up an R33 GTR with my 5.7 litre (and got the paint blown clean off my car) I've always wanted one.

that always seems to be what happens hey! trying to sell my 33 atm and get a 34 but just a gtt, maybe down the future i mite be able to get a gtr but gona have to wait and see.

so who are you spying on now :) lol jk

sorry nice to meet you mate

Edited by R334door(s2)

so who are you spying on now :) lol jk

sorry nice to meet you mate

Just some guy in his mid 20's who drives a Series 2 R33 4 door.

Know anyone like that :) ..........just kidding Alan...........nice to meet you too mate.

...And yes, ever since a lined up an R33 GTR with my 5.7 litre (and got the paint blown clean off my car) I've always wanted one.

hahahaha but only milk and juice comes in 2lt's siff a 2.6lt can out gun a 5.7lt :) :)

Hi Pete and welcome to SAU . Nice ride to by the way. Do you know the current power figure?

Never had that problem of being beaten buy a 33 GTR though (yet) .LOL

Hope to see you around. For that matter, hope to catch up with every one, LOL

8 months down the road after asking the boss to get a weekend manager (he said yes) but still hasn't happened .

Hard to get good workers Not to mention anyone with skills for the job. LOL

hi sled allan here seen your bike last night mate at semaphore pritty fat tire man lol so did you like some of the cars you saw last night?

hope you had fun sorry i did not cme up and say high but when i saw you we were starting the cruise.

hahah yeah Pete saw you also gave a big wave out the 4door 33 you did give a confused wave back :D:)

What colour's ur 33 Steve?

Did you have ppl in the back seat as well?

• 2 weeks later...