SAU Community

Tss Final Round Baskerville Sun Dec 9th

johnGTS-t

This is it, the final showdown for the year. Title's up for grabs in 6 of the 8 categories. A full days racing, starting from 11am, practice from 9am.

Sports sedans

Targa A, B and C (lots of skylines)

HQ

F Vee

H T C

Improved Prod

Entry usually $10, under 12's free.

http://johnbriggsracing.blogspot.com/

http://www.davidclifford.com.au/

:ph34r: im in for a chance for the hq title (unlikely, but a chance :) ) , phark its gunna be a big day though, definately worth spectating :yes: .... possibly moving to targa next year too :wub:

What will you be driving in targa???

Im looking at getting a drive in the Saloon Cars sometime next year. Unfortanley due to a clutch lever pivot bolt i missed the days racing at symmons which has basically shot the season for me. im still in with a chance for top 3 but might have to settle for 4th (at best). Ive got some funds for improvements but not until next year.

and the Feb meeting will be a HUGE one aswell, being the 50th anniversary of Baskerville.

What will you be driving in targa???

Im looking at getting a drive in the Saloon Cars sometime next year. Unfortanley due to a clutch lever pivot bolt i missed the days racing at symmons which has basically shot the season for me. im still in with a chance for top 3 but might have to settle for 4th (at best). Ive got some funds for improvements but not until next year.

and the Feb meeting will be a HUGE one aswell, being the 50th anniversary of Baskerville.

ahh i've probably said too much already, ill feel like a wanker if it falls through and id listed up the particulars, its an import and nothing that will stick out . tell me more about the saloon cars :ermm: . i thought the 50th anniversary had passed for basky?, i know theyre having the 20th anniversary of hq's at basky 08 :P

This is it, the final showdown for the year. Title's up for grabs in 6 of the 8 categories. A full days racing, starting from 11am, practice from 9am.

Sports sedans

Targa A, B and C (lots of skylines)

HQ

F Vee

H T C

Improved Prod

Entry usually $10, under 12's free.

http://johnbriggsracing.blogspot.com/

http://www.davidclifford.com.au/

You're going DOWN Briggs!! :D

Nah..... just joking :D

Looking forward to a great days racing and hopefully we can all go home without broken race cars :whistling:

You're going DOWN Briggs!! :D

Nah..... just joking :yes:

Looking forward to a great days racing and hopefully we can all go home without broken race cars :P

Im gonna squash you like a bug Marsden. LOL

looking forward to it. hope its a good day to end the year on.

Looking forward to Sunday's action.

Hope to see some others out there :)

all you skyline blokes (and blokettes) should all park together so we know where you are, unless of course you park down low and come over and watch from the pits.

and you should brings banners with things like "briggs is best, marsden magic and perry perfect LOLOLOLOL

Edited by johnGTS-t

all you skyline blokes (and blokettes) should all park together so we know where you are, unless of course you park down low and come over and watch from the pits.

and you should brings banners with things like "briggs is best, marsden magic and perry perfect LOLOLOLOL

Well i will be in the old girl so you shouldn't have trouble spotting it given that its bright yellow and loud :laughing-smiley-014:

Well i will be in the old girl so you shouldn't have trouble spotting it given that its bright yellow and loud :laughing-smiley-014:

ill keep me eyes peeled, or should that be shielded LOL

well..... what a R$#$%$%#%$#^%$#%$#&%$#&%$#^%#^% of a #%^#$#%$^#^$% day i had!!!!!

the most frustrating day. had a electrial problem (finally found to be the battery kill switch). fixed it in time for the last race, then the meeting was red flagged, cancelled due the diabolical weather. so i got to do about 3-4 laps. before that the wind broke the tent, i ripped my earring out, looked at the lap time the others did and if id gone as well as i can, i might of been 3rd on the grid and may of had a good day instead of the complete waste of time i had. and to top it all off i have been on the loo all day. but hey, there are worse off people than me.

well..... what a R$#$%$%#%$#^%$#%$#&%$#&%$#^%#^% of a #%^#$#%$^#^$% day i had!!!!!

the most frustrating day. had a electrial problem (finally found to be the battery kill switch). fixed it in time for the last race, then the meeting was red flagged, cancelled due the diabolical weather. so i got to do about 3-4 laps. before that the wind broke the tent, i ripped my earring out, looked at the lap time the others did and if id gone as well as i can, i might of been 3rd on the grid and may of had a good day instead of the complete waste of time i had. and to top it all off i have been on the loo all day. but hey, there are worse off people than me.

HAH!! sounds like you had a good day like me :blink: . i qualified 9th with a stuffed fuel pump and no brakes witth 1/2 a second between me and 3rd, but it all started when i jumped in my tow bus to drive to the track and found a flat battery :P it didnt get any better from there on :(, i even managed to get slammed off the track by my own team mate :wave:

Edited by toffy