SAU Community

Road Rage !

MLCrisis

My wife and kids spotted a young guy with a GMG R33 involved in a fight at the end of the freeway in Joondalup, Friday evening (14/12/2007). Two older guys in a ute were involved, with one of them trading punches with the young guy. Apparently other motorists pulled them apart and when the guys got back in the ute, the young guy ran back and smacked the guy through the window. Problem was, he was a bit slow getting back to his own car and the punchee managed to get him a good one through his open window.

son of rajab knows what started it. The highlight was the young fellah's girlfriend trying to get involved with a golf club!!

It's only a car and it's only a road. If some d#ckhead wants to show how wonderful he is / how wonderful his choice of car is / how big his dick is because he has a ute / how Australian he is by hating Jap cars, just back off the gas and let him have the joy. Just smile or laugh at their pitiful lives, but don't get drawn into this sh#te!

Equally, if some d#ckhead is convinced that his Skyline is the dog's bollocks and wants to show how wonderful he is / how much better his car is than Falcadores / how big his dick is because he has a turbo / how hard done by he is by the rednecks, then calm down mate. The road is not your personal battleground to right the wrongs of Bathurst post-92!! Let the car speak on the track. On the road, it goes from A to B.

Hope all are OK - whoever started it.

Cheers. :banana:

Edited by MLCrisis

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 to inviting them to woop-ass wednesdays, the amount of commodore drivers that have been trying to drag me lately is crazy even if they did win they would still just tell all their mates that they had won, the road is not a racetrack why cant people understand that?

I had some c0<khead in a new range rover try to run me off the highway last weekend after I beeped at him when HE cut ME off! He let me get up next to him, hurled some abuse and swerved at my car twice.. inches off my wing mirrior! Mrs was freaked, I was pissed, dropped it back to 3rd and bailed on him then slowed down to let the mrs get his plate. Got home, rang police, reported the fkhead. I do believe roadrage falls under hoon laws.. lets hope they take his rangerover!

Last night at some lights I looked over at a guy in a Typhoon, and was stunned when I see him having a can of Jack Daniels :P Considering just after this he tried to race me I wanted to call his plates through, but like the cops would give a f**k......until something happens.

ps didn't do anything for 2 reasons, firstly only running 6psi for engineering purposes next week, and secondly I didn't know how much he had been drinking.

Does not matter what psi you run at why sink to there level and race them like ML said road is from a to b leave all the racing to the tracks.

I had a guy in Melbourne wanted to go me I do not know his reason i guess i looked at him wrong when he passed me he tried to bait me in but i just ignored him. he followed me while looking in his glove box it was freaky at a set of lights i hit the right indercator and went left and lost him.

Then two days later i saw a ford Xr6 Turbo and a 18 wheeler have a blow out Xr6 cut off the 18 wheeler words and fists took place :P

So sad when you can not even drive down a road in peace with out some dude abusing you?

If u want to swing at people take it to the gym and become a boxer or some thing

It's when they try to run you off the highway at 100kmh that I get really upset..

If some guy wants to punch on at a set lights, so be it.. as long as it's not a gin with a boxcutter (long story..). Trying to swerve me off the highway with my Mrs in the car, clearly you want to kill us.. to that I take serious offence.

I've been sitting behind two ragers swerving at each other down Tonkin Hwy once, I wisely slowed down and sat ~0.5km back from them and so did everyone else.

Funny one though.. couple of mates were driving down the highway and saw a roadrage incident happening, the rager pulled up at a set of lights, popped the boot, walked to the back, pointed in the boot and yelled at the ragee "YOU'RE GOIN' IN HERE C*NT"

Edited by bubba

It's when they try to run you off the highway at 100kmh that I get really upset..

If some guy wants to punch on at a set lights, so be it.. as long as it's not a gin with a boxcutter (long story..). Trying to swerve me off the highway with my Mrs in the car, clearly you want to kill us.. to that I take serious offence.

I've been sitting behind two ragers swerving at each other down Tonkin Hwy once, I wisely slowed down and sat ~0.5km back from them and so did everyone else.

Funny one though.. couple of mates were driving down the highway and saw a roadrage incident happening, the rager pulled over and popped the boot, walked to the back, pointed in the boot and yelled at the ragee "YOU'RE GOIN' IN HERE C*NT"

hmmm yea that has to bite man hope nothing happen to ur mrs and u and some thing done about the other party.

I had some c0<khead in a new range rover try to run me off the highway last weekend after I beeped at him when HE cut ME off! He let me get up next to him, hurled some abuse and swerved at my car twice.. inches off my wing mirrior! Mrs was freaked, I was pissed, dropped it back to 3rd and bailed on him then slowed down to let the mrs get his plate. Got home, rang police, reported the fkhead. I do believe roadrage falls under hoon laws.. lets hope they take his rangerover!

Nice one bubba-make'n the law work for you. Arse hats dont just drive commonwhores

".. as long as it's not a gin with a boxcutter (long story..)..

Dude you have such a rich and interesting life...and the rest of the story is??? :D

... the rager pulled up at a set of lights, popped the boot, walked to the back, pointed in the boot and yelled at the ragee "YOU'RE GOIN' IN HERE C*NT"

Obviously the rager has never had to lift a casualty...or for that matter a GF that has tried to out drink her boss at a Christmas party, then vomited red wine out the passenger side door, then passed out in her best evening dress :dry:

yeah ive had a wackjob swerve at me in his xg ute with a bullbar, pulled up a set off lights an he just kept yellin at me for doin th frikn speed limit, he almost got out then the lights went green an he dissappeard in my rearveiw, he was a tradey with a shite loada tools in the back that i didnt wanna say hi to, he kept callin me a gutless peice of sheet haha people these days aye

flake: yeah I live in Ashfield :sick: what colour is your 32? I've noticed a few live round here..

keets: as long as she didn't puke inside the car it's all good :)

nath: gotta love the wackos.. I hear you had a good night out last night too :)

As for the gin, we were in Northbridge a while back when a dirty young gin got out of her car and tried to have a go through the open window with a boxcutter.. mate driving made sure it was clear and bailed the redlight.. don't need to get involved in that shit *smirk*

(Some people just can't accept constructive criticism regarding their driving abilities!)

Edited by bubba

I've had a few dicks overtake me at 160km/h+ down the emergency lane! :|

And I had some random old guy freak out on me in a parking lot, it was a one way road type thing, i went the right way, he went the wrong. He pulls up in front of me, looses his mind and points at the arrow... realizing it's pointing towards his car, he shuts up and roars down the side of my car. Kinda funny and kinda scary in a "why the hell is he allowed to drive" kind of way.

kinda scary in a "why the hell is he allowed to drive" kind of way.

LOL! You get a few of them! In fact, there appears to be a growing number of them.

A mate of my son was chased up the Kwinana freeway for about 10 minutes by some nut-case redneck, with tats and a check shirt, driving a trayback ute with a load of gear on it. My son's mate had only just got his P plates and didn't even know what had upset the bloke. Fortunately, he managed to stay ahead of him without speeding insanely. The guy was flashing lights at him, shaking his fist out the window and trying to push through gaps in the traffic that weren't there to get at him. The other motorists were having to swerve to avoid him. The poor kid crapped himself. He was trying to phone the cops when he managed to pull off the freeway and the nutcase missed the junction.

Sounds like everyone has a tale of something like that. Best thing to do to avoid these tossers is not to respond to gestures by making gestures yourself. Just develop an "Oops, sorry" kind of look and use that. You can practise it on cruises!!

Now there's an idea. An "Oops, sorry" cruise!

Cheers. :)

i remember about 6 months ago i was on the kwinana freeway just leaving perth taking the missus back home...i had a ford falcon tailgate me for 10 mins so i just pulled over to the left lane...so he over took me swearing and doing hand gestures i don't know why...i didn't do anything to piss him off....so then in my lane i get ahead of him so i pull back into the right lane so hes behind me again then he tail gates me even more where i couldn't even see his head lights....then pulls into the small gap (not the emergency lane) but the gap that between the car and the concrete wall into that gap and over takes me..... then cuts back into the left lane and chucks a beer bottle at my car....scaring the missus so i slowed down and checked up on the missus and the car, i had his plates went into the coppa station...reported it they're like "yeah we'll get onto it etc etc" its been 6 months now? i have not heard ne thing about this since....so i guess sometimes u have to take it into your own hands i guess... i guess its just drunk dearo c*nts those should be banned from driving but anyways there was my 2c :banana:

Cheers

Chi