SAU Community

Cheap R33 Gtr V-spec

J_R32

Fake

you call them up they wont pick up, you email them they will email back saying send the money over to there account, then you can hve a look at the car

tried couple times like when there was a

V35 for $12500

GTR 34 for $13000

Supra RZ for $9000

haha all same situation about sending money through their account first because their overseas, then you can go see the car after money sent

try it

Edited by viet_boi

he did reply an email...

"First of all I want to thank you for the interest that you have shown for my car. The 1995 SKYLINE, GT-R V-Spec R33 COUPE is in excellent condition and wasn't involved in any accidents. The car is registered in Australia, has a CLEAR and CLEAN TITLE and you will not have any problems to register the car in your name. If you are interested in buying it, the price is $10,500 AUD. I know that this is a low price for such a good car, but I need to buy a family wagon since my kid was born a week ago and I decided to sell my car. I hope that you will agree with my price and there will not be any argues regarding my price. I would like to complete this transaction asap, cause I need money asap and I don't have so much time at my disposal. If you have any other questions,

please reply me."

im just confused bout the clear and clean title bit...lol

made no mention of money first type thing cuz the number listed is in wa...

he did reply an email...

"First of all I want to thank you for the interest that you have shown for my car. The 1995 SKYLINE, GT-R V-Spec R33 COUPE is in excellent condition and wasn't involved in any accidents. The car is registered in Australia, has a CLEAR and CLEAN TITLE and you will not have any problems to register the car in your name. If you are interested in buying it, the price is $10,500 AUD. I know that this is a low price for such a good car, but I need to buy a family wagon since my kid was born a week ago and I decided to sell my car. I hope that you will agree with my price and there will not be any argues regarding my price. I would like to complete this transaction asap, cause I need money asap and I don't have so much time at my disposal. If you have any other questions,

please reply me."

im just confused bout the clear and clean title bit...lol

made no mention of money first type thing cuz the number listed is in wa...

Ha Ha Ha how long has knowen that his wife/gf was having a baby? he had nine months to Sell the Car... now he is selling it?

hmmmm that is Strange... i think the ride been thrashed and he is just off loading it. But I can be wrong any ways best of luck

yeah an notice he sez 10500 AUD haha its gota be a scammer from another country, either that or because of the eastern states plates an the fact it could be a rite up bag of money to get registerd in WA its been sold that cheap but haha judging by the email its fake orrrr it could be the dodgey that tuns the car yard its at

Edited by G0TB00ST

gave him lots of shit in email he actually replied and gave me address of where the car supposedly is

24 Mount Street, Mt Lawley if anyone is interested

wonder if its an address of an assossiate and i'll get smashed if i go there?

when i was looking for a car it was a scam but the dude was in romania wanted me to transfer money into his account and he'll send hte car over here lol ...had interior pics etc but the money had to be transfered into shi account in 2 days and a imacculate R33 for 5500? abit of a scam so gotta watch out peeps!