SAU Community

Fs: R33 F/glass Bootlid With Bobtail Spoiler

Item: R33 GTS/GTR bootlid, fibreglass with moulded bobtail wing if you want the wingless look, with a neat little wing, but don't want that ugly drop from the rear guards to the bootlid, then this is perfect, plus you'll have a second bootlid to swap between!

Condition: good

Price: $500

To Fit: any R33

Comments: The bootlid has the bolts moulded in, it is currently midnight purple and would just need a simple respray to get it to your colour. It came with my GTR and I can't see myself using it as I think I prefer the stock boot/spoiler, and its taking up space in my garage. If you want the wingless look, with a neat little wing, but don't want that ugly drop from the rear guards to the bootlid, then this is perfect, plus you'll have a second bootlid to swap between!

Can take some pics of the actual thing for anyone interested but it looks pretty similar to this setup below, but heaps better as the spoiler is moulded in and it looks alot neater.

nissan%20skyline%20rear%20drift%20wing.jpg

Edited by QIK_GTR

anyone keen on this? The f/glass version of just the spoiler add on sells for about $300-400 and this way you get a spare bootlid, and a much neater moulded bobtail for a few extra $$$.

Price is negotiable as I'd like it out of my garage.

A few pics below, not the best as were taken in my garage, but you get the idea.

1234567890008.jpg

1234567890017.jpg

1234567890014.jpg

1234567890019.jpg

I can't either, the amount of people who run around wingless(with the ugly drop from the guard to bootlid), or with similar setups but not neat and moulded, I'd have thought this would have been a popular choice for people wanting to get rid of the factory wing setup!

oh well......

+ bump :D

• 2 weeks later...

If you are keen on this and live interstate, thats fine, I'm happy to send it interstate, but you arrange pickup from my place and freight to wherever you are. Bootlid dimensions are 1200 wide x 730 high and 280 deep down the back, approx 4-6kgs if you want to get quotes.

thanks