SAU Community

Big Electric Problems Need Help

Pattygtst

I let my girlfriend drive my car and she may have messed with my apexi turbo timer. Now my electrics is f**ked. Basically the turbo timer now wont even turn on, the clock is not working my aircon/air has the dash display but does not vent air and my immobileser keeps turning on after i have started the car and i have to unlock it every 5 mins while driving. My car has shut down a few times to whilst driving, it made a ticking noise like when your battery is flat too. Could this be battery related cause i have let it go flat by leaving the lights on twice this week but i seems fine now. or maybe could it be a fuse, but that doesn't explain the immobilser

Could this be battery related cause i have let it go flat by leaving the lights on twice this week but i seems fine now. or maybe could it be a fuse, but that doesn't explain the immobilser

Don't blame the missus, your battery is gone for due to battery being over drained.

Also immobilizers do funny things at low voltage.

Battery might be salvagable, but most likely will die in the arse when you least want it too.

Before you buy a new battery check that your alternator is charging properly.

It should read at least 14volts when the engine is running.

When my alt. was dying the warning light didn't come on but I had weird problems with almost everything electrical and my alarm /immobiliser was the most sensitive to the low voltage.

Yes i left the lights on twice in one week. This is the first time it ever happened to me and it was twice in one week. Key word in my first post " she may have messed my car up" i am not blaming anyone i am just stating what happened so i can have other opinions.

Just turned on car to move it somehwere else, started fine then shut down a few metres down. Then started it up fine again, same thing happened it shut off. Now it wont even start. WTF. Anyone know for sure this is the battery

its a r33 gtst s2. Its definately not the battery. We tested it and its fine. It has to be the turbo timer. Apexi pen one There settings on there for a/f, o2, batt, and timer. I was never shown how to use it by Xspeed (guys couldnt give a shit there) but i figured not to f**k with anything but the timer. I know my gf fiddled with it and she didnt know how to change the timer but changed something. I wasnt there at the time so i cant be sure but i know its not the battery.