SAU Community

Foam Hks Air Pod

DeViLStaR

ok im new to skylines.

ive been told ive got blow by, bcoz my air pod is full of oil and leaking oil. my air pod is a hks oil based. the previous owner gave me a bottle of oil to clean it but i lost it >.<. he said every 5kms to clean it, nows the time to clean it. sometimes my cars idles been droping, sometimes it will stall, im not sure what is the problem im still working on it. I want to know should my air pod be leaking out oil? ive just recently changed the oil and oil filter. i went autobarn and brought some turbolight oil i think that was what it was called, one of the workers there recommended i use that. i was thinking...... that oil is for turbo cars and my car is a 1999 manual Non Turbo skyline r34, the fact that turbo cars have low compression pistons and my car will have high..... me who put in this turbo oil into my non turbo car.... did i just skew my engine....bcoz my airpod shouldn't be like this or should it...... im thinking of changing my air pod to a normal paper type one to see what happens, but im confessed what if i get oil coming out into that aswell. ive took my car to japcars and run a computer test and everythings running fine, no errors come up. my mates done a computer test manually for me, where u need a paper clip to push 2 things in and ur lights flash up, giving you a code. my car came up with no errors aswell. its weired..... nobody knows the problem ive been firstly it was oil, then spark plugs then something to do with the power circuit to the battery, i disconneted my subs, im running 4 neons and 2 subs in the boot 12inchs. my cars idle was alright wasnt droping nothing, then today when i was driving it was doing it again when i was in first gear with the clutch in. well firstly im guessing it the air pod i need to get this over and done with should i change it or clean it, if i change it do i need to change the part above it like the chip or something? or the change the pod to a new one.

post-19937-1198841926_thumb.jpg

post-19937-1198841945_thumb.jpg

post-19937-1198841974_thumb.jpg