SAU Community

Summernats Warning > Hume Hwy.

B. J.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BallSX - Did you goto the SMOTY party thursday night and the trade drinks friday?

Man I got pretty pissed at them :cheers: love free drinks !!!!!!!!

hahah yeah b00bs!!!!1! Saw a few nice sets! but yep, any boob out is good I say!! :rofl:

I saw that GTR a fair bit over the weekend, looked great!

BallSX - Did you goto the SMOTY party thursday night and the trade drinks friday?

Man I got pretty pissed at them :banana: love free drinks !!!!!!!!

hahah yeah b00bs!!!!1! Saw a few nice sets! but yep, any boob out is good I say!! :D

I saw that GTR a fair bit over the weekend, looked great!

lol nah didnt go thursday night but went on friday night to moose heads trade drink friday night... i tried soo hard to get drunk that night but couldnt, the drinks were watered down a shitload... than after 11pm it was $2 drinks and still couldnt get drunk :D but was a mad night :D

i was driving my mates VL and we got pulled over.. i copped $450 worth of fines and he copped a $300 fine.

The EPA went over the whole car, they were SOOOO stupid they did not even know it had a gutted cat.

Coulda been worse i guess, goes to show they are idiots.

i was driving my mates VL and we got pulled over.. i copped $450 worth of fines and he copped a $300 fine.

The EPA went over the whole car, they were SOOOO stupid they did not even know it had a gutted cat.

Wasn't the VL BAR performance recently worked on was it?

nah, this VL is one my mates built, has a 3040 on it with 375hp at the rear wheels....

Got done for too loud, BOV, modified polution controll (catch can with filter) and front mount intercooler & POD

Got a fine from the police and the EPA.

Wasn't the VL BAR performance recently worked on was it?

Hahah, They are stupid..............yet is is you two that walked away with the fines. Ironic don't you think?

Australia has no entrapment laws, as has already been posted. I get annoyed every time someone uses that word because it shows total ignorance for our laws. We are not America.

Actually we do. It's in the common law however, not legislative. It's used as a defence to a criminal prosecution but has been fairly narrowly defined. I don't think the abovementioned situations qualify.

After making a comment like that I don't think you deserved to see any. The nats is probably the only place where you can see a free bit of tit, and it's also the only place where a girl can get an ego boost because pretty much anything will be cheered. Hell, a guy cruised past in a motorised wheelchair and the crowd went nuts. I love it, it's just great entertainment even though I've seen some very ordinary sets at times. You take the good with the bad (and this year the best set belonged to a woman who must have been in her 40's... respect!).

Fair call.

I aint payin for the fines, the owner is. Funny that they could have fined him 11 grand if they actually did their jobs properly.

Hahah, They are stupid..............yet is is you two that walked away with the fines. Ironic don't you think?

After making a comment like that I don't think you deserved to see any. The nats is probably the only place where you can see a free bit of tit, and it's also the only place where a girl can get an ego boost because pretty much anything will be cheered. Hell, a guy cruised past in a motorised wheelchair and the crowd went nuts. I love it, it's just great entertainment even though I've seen some very ordinary sets at times. You take the good with the bad (and this year the best set belonged to a woman who must have been in her 40's... respect!).

HI5!! :D Kinks didnt think you would be into summernats..

I was there sunday and went last year for the weekend and I think its awesome!!