SAU Community

Need To Try Someones Bov To Confirm Something

tek_01

If anyone has a bolt on atmo BOV that is in good working condition for an R33 (whether it be on or off your car, i can do all the work if needed) that i can try to confirm my bov is stuffed it would be greatly appreciated.

Has to have a bolt on flange to suit standard pipe to make things easier

I can meet up with you. Im in bankstown area but willing to travel up to half hour say

so if anyone can find it in the goodness of there heart to help me out id appreciate it

hey man, i got an apexi one on my rb20det.

if its the same flange type i could possibly meet up with ya during the week. but i wont take anymoney.

im from auburn. btw you know what your doing? i dont wana buy a new bov.

cheers, issa.

i have a stock one that i can use too but problem is my atmo is fluttering no matter how much or little i adjust the spring and i think its got a prob.It used to only make the blow off noise but now it wont completely.

I have used the stockie and all is good (recirc connected) but want to make sure its the atmo bov before i dump it

issa pm sent

hey con, sorry about loosing your gasket. was nice meeting ya...

btw i still think its the noise of your BOV, i was thinking if you take your air box off, and get someone to rev it and see if air's coming from the air filter not the bov.

if you need help anytime man you got my number. gimme a buzz.

cheers, issa.