SAU Community

Perth - Rb30det, Gt35r, R33 Box, More

Parts as per the R31 coupe in the cars for sale section, if theres enough interest in enough parts then i may strip her out for bits. Please bear with me as far as pricing is concerned, im kinda making this up as i go, everything is open to reasonable offers.

RB30DET engine - standard rb30e block used although low km's, very good condition, S2 RB25det head used, VCT hooked up, RB25 oil pump and head gasket, standard rb25 injectors and intake. harness supplied too. So far has only sat on the 300rwhp mark due to my loss of interest but this motor will safely and reliably make 350rwhp all day every day. $1800

Garret GT3540R turbo, .82 rear, done less than 1000kms on 15psi, purchased mid '07. havnt checked shaft play but i can safely say its minimal. $1500 with home made dump

HKS cast manifold and external gate, low mount, very sturdy and discreet looking $offers?

*prefer to sell the turbo and mani/dump together, making it a true bolt on kit!

RB25DET gearbox, good condition, run on redline oil, no crunches or nastiness $1500

Buy the engine and gearbox together and get the 2500lb 6puck ceramic clutch thrown in!

apexi PowerFC for RB25, comes with hand controller $800

z32 AFM $offers

Series 2 RB25DET ECU $100

single peice tailshaft to suit RB25 gearbox into HR31 $offers

And finally the rolling licenced R31 GTSX, perfect condition, genuine 77000km's, front mount intercooler and plumbing supplied, adjustable S13 coilovers all round, !!5STUD!! conversion, R33 front brakes, r32 rear, 17" mags, sparco racing seats, Hicas locked and with R31house subframe bushes, Stagea steering rack. buy this car, drop your motor in and have a sweet sweet hr31. $offers around the $7000 mark please. keep in mind the cost of 5stud conversion, s13 coilovers, FMIC and the rims, plus an absolutely mint body, and this is a CHEAP price.

All of the above I can fit into your car also for a fee.

Please note again, I'm trying to sell the car complete, so if you want these parts immediately im sorry but no can do :thumbsup:

Steve 0419193341

price for the gearbox is stated in the original thread, $1500 ono

Im in balga, perth.

And ive have had about 6 strong shows of interest in the R33 powerFC, which leaves me in a pickle..... If somebody is wanting it really really bad and is willing to pay a bit more than my asking price, send me a PM, otherwise it will go to the first person who asked.

was i first in about the pfc? just so i know. can stop looking for another one

Looks like the complete setup is sold.... engine, gearbox, mani, turbo, afm and PFC all gone in one hit. smart man i say. Apologies to all who wanted the bits n pieces, but of course im going to sell the package before i separate. cheers fellas. Buy the licenced 31 shell instead. please?

how much just for the rb30 block only? if you would open it im keen.

dr mafia - hmm, you might wanna read the thread a bit more carefully mate.

gt passage - will consider as a last resort only, i want the whole thing moved on... sell yours and buy the rolling coupe?

Edited by TurkeySlapper