SAU Community

Limiter...

AdMan

Well.. Im interested in how you remove the speed limiter, I'm sure someone on here knows, snip of a wire or does it require tuning? :thumbsup:

Thanks..

Adam. :P

i honestly never have anyone try to dragrace me EVER seriously it only ever happened once with 5 guys in a non turbo supra.

...faggots.

anyway, that said. you're a new user, judging by the pic in your sig with the parker head lights AND foglights on, i'm guessing you have only just bought your ceffy, (don't worry, we're all fascinated by our foglights at some stage)

if you've only just bought your cefiro. well done! but, if commodores are coming after you, let them. the speed limiter is kinda there for a real reason if you think about it dude. it's not hurting anyone. leave it there.

that's what i say.

i honestly never have anyone try to dragrace me EVER seriously it only ever happened once with 5 guys in a non turbo supra.

...faggots.

anyway, that said. you're a new user, judging by the pic in your sig with the parker head lights AND foglights on, i'm guessing you have only just bought your ceffy, (don't worry, we're all fascinated by our foglights at some stage)

if you've only just bought your cefiro. well done! but, if commodores are coming after you, let them. the speed limiter is kinda there for a real reason if you think about it dude. it's not hurting anyone. leave it there.

that's what i say.

Hmm... I've had it for about 3 weeks now, and I love it to death. And yes the foglights are excellent. :( I was more for looks rather then performance, but now, you cant really have one without the other. :D

Hate to sound like an uber noob lol... I never thought I'd actually buy a Ceffy to be honest, Ive liked em but never pictured myself with one.

I'm really just curious as to see what she can do yanno, sometimes it will kick in and slow the car down, but sometimes it wont do it.. has a mind of its own. *waves arms mysteriously*. :D

lolcopter@parts

maybe before takin off the limiter you might want ask yourself do i need to go 180 on the street, no

if you take her round the track on a regular basis than maybe but dont see why youll waste your money on something so miniscule

• 2 weeks later...

then with your insurance and compo payout that you will no doubt get (why is it that people do the stupidest shit out then blame someone else? THEN get a massive settlement?)

anyway

when you DO stack your ceffy and get a hgue payout n don't learn your lesson

buy my cefiro

i got a chip made for mine through my old pintara forum antrx.com

got advanced timing

rev limit increased to 8000

speed cut removed

and few other things

if you going to do it get some performance out of it to ....so u can at least get there quicker! heheh

then with your insurance and compo payout that you will no doubt get (why is it that people do the stupidest shit out then blame someone else? THEN get a massive settlement?)

anyway

when you DO stack your ceffy and get a hgue payout n don't learn your lesson

buy my cefiro

nah dont sell it haha