SAU Community

Southern/campbelltown Meet Up..

Sinful

See you all Bright and early at the meet point at 9amish...

Please don't be late!

Ill be be up bright & early, about 4.30am probably! :/

I wont be in my skyline unfortunatley havent got it back from the workshop yet! :P

see you in the morning! ;)

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Joeyz

Hi all.

Can't wait for tomorrow, should be some good grudge racing.

I would like to be leaving Bunnings between 9:20 - 9:25 so we can be there just before 10am to get all payments out of the way so we gat get racing ASAP.

Regards Joey

Well that was a excellent meet!!

Thanks to everyone that came :) Was so much fun doing the GP Challenge!!

Results for GP Challenge Last session

1st Dan

2nd Liam

3rd Joey

4th Paul

5th Jay

6th Jess

7th Kiel

8th Jeff

9th Jordan

10th Sana

11th Sam

12th SABA

13th Mel

14th Lauren

I came 6th all up :banana: in a grid of 14..and very sore the last kart I had was so heavy on the steering I will be feeling it tomorrow

Thank you to Joeyz parents for putting in the BBQ after..was yum!!

I will scan the results and post them up Monday Guys :)

So what are we going to do for April??

Hi Anna and Marko R1 :D

Welcome to the forum

Yep like Jazzy-i said, we have a meet up every month, we have done cruise and dinner

Last one was a BBQ at Shellharbour and March was a Go Kart GP Challenge in Picton :D

Always open for ideas and suggestions on what we can do for each meet??So start thinking guys and we will vote :)

I suggest for April we have a cruise and end it somewhere having a nice dinner or Lunch..

I do like a nice Sunday Cruise..Maybe Kangaroo Valley if most are up for it

Guest Joeyz

Hi Anna + Partner and Marko R1 :)

Hope to see you on our next outing where ever it may be.

The last 2 outings have been great and a lot of fun :worship:

Also thanks to all who came Go-karting, still getting over some bruises from those seats though :/ . Top day!

Hey hey.....any peeps wanna lend a hand ripping out my motor?? Finally get my car up and running only to spin a bearing yay :worship: Anyone have space for rent so i can pull my motor out?? Heeeeeeeeelp, i dunno what to do.....

What happened to coming round Jeff?? Lol, all good, i been smashed with the flu all weekend. Gimme a buzz if ya wanna come check out da crazy noises next weekend :)

Sorry missed you all on saturday,

I had a points score round with SSCC so had to do that instead.

No problem bout the crane and stand Dave

Like jess said her engine is now out and completely stripped down so shes bought a few nice bits for it.

Hopefully will be going back in next weekend then you can grab the crane back again till your done with it.

hi sinful - i vote for Kangaroo Valley (lunch) the longer the drive the better :worship:

while on the subject of pulling out engines...my brother has an r32gtr as well but his turbo's are gone (been off the road for 4yrs)

how hard is it to pull the engine out? he has access to an engine stand & a big garage...ive heard its next to impossible getting the turbos out whilst the engine is in the car

Holly shit 4 years to cause of turbos!

Does he have the money to repair it or not??

It is possible to do the turbos in the car, takes some time and patience but not impossible.

Pm me if you want.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• They're available from Nissan! I was able to buy a GTR (R33) one.. relatively* recently. Perhaps this stopped now but I bought mine ... relatively recently. I believe the 300ZX one has a different knee-point which is more rear biased, which I think the HFM one echos.
    • Hey Team, A bit to unload here. Hello from New Zealand I have a 2009 Nissan Skyline 370GT ( Type SP ) Auto 7 Speed, that I've had since 2022 and have loved the car since. Its painted in its factory QAB ( White Pearl ) with the Impul front lip and rare boot lid/spoiler with woodgrain interior. Mods since I've bought it and installed: Stillen Gen 3 Long Tube Intakes Motordyne Shockwave Catback Exhaust JDM Skyline Taillights Fake carbon spoiler and front grill ( Will be taking off.... its cringe ) VR30DETT Transmission from the Q50/Q60 to hold up to 550 Foot pounds of Torque ( 753 nm ) reliable  Currently I plan to turbo the car and have all the parts needed ( Photo Included ), I have my tuning day set on August 8th and choosing EcuTek as my tuning platform. Two of my work colleagues has their 370Z ( Manuel ) and 370GT coupe ( Type SP - Manuel ) also turbo'd and they have inspired me to get it done I have prepped quite a wee bit for this, as I had done the VR30 transmission swap over to this car so that I can achieve my HP goals without torque being an issue. I've taken quite a cautions route, as im always thinking about the safety as well as performance with my build, I'd rather do it properly and not cut corners etc etc. Any who, I've recently picked up the AutoStrada cruise control kit with all the included cables/wires/instructions. I've been hella researching around and can't find much on the integration that it has with the ECU and/or system. the only reason why im asking is, because I'm getting EcuTek and one of them RaceRom features allows the ability to switch maps via the cruise control function, which I am currently in the grey area if this would add-on via the Canbus will allow me to switch maps or have the option to use Cruise Control to begin with ( showing up on the instrument cluster to advise Cruise Control being set etc etc )  Because of my model being Type SP, Cruise Control on these models was never an option from factory unfortunately.  Anyone here that is able to shed some light on if the Cruise Control via AutoStrada gives OEM ability over the cruise control. Would love and appreciate any response and/or assistance with this, also happy to answer any question about my build and ill try pitch in where I can. Warm Regards,  
    • I thought the only (new) BM57 that was readily available was the one that was a BM57 but with the wrong bias. HFM or someone's?
    • Sorry I mean, from my limited understanding of this, a direct bolt on BM57 will do the exact same thing as a 370z BMC otherwise would. I.e it should be a perfect match for the 370z kit.