SAU Community

R32 + R33 Stockies, Silicone Intake Pipe + More!

Both sets of wheels sold

Sorry

Ive found an R33 turbo elbow

Used but in good condition

$40 and i can post it if you pay

to fit R32 with r33 or highflow turbo or R33

Found some stock orange R32 inditators

brackets fine

$50

can post too

to fit r32

Item: Silicone Intake Pipe

Age: Bought it to put on my car but it came after the car sold, havent even removed it from the postage bag!

Condition: unused

Price: $120

To Fit: R32 only

post-6399-1193137944_thumb.jpg

Comments: it wont compress under high boost, will improve boost response and less turbulance!

Item: Boot Carpet

Condition: came with the car but i did a boot install so its taking up space, not bad condition

Price: $40?

To Fit: R32

Comments: Anyone need boot carpet?

Item: Stock Parcel shelf

Condition: made a custom one so took stockie out

Price: $30

Comments: Perfect if you want to trace it to make a custom shelf, its even got carpet and clips! oohh ahh!

Item: Stock Dump and Front Pipe

Condition: its a dump, stock too!

Price: $10

Comments: Take it away!

cimg6514ti0.th.jpg

Bits and pieces

Ive got a couple of R32 GTR injectors laying around, one or two might work, ive got a custom made alloy pipe that holds two injectors and sits before your TB to add extra fuel that is so mid 90s performance upgrade! Sony 6x9 Speaker Grills, ill have a look around to see what else is floating around..

I sold my car last year and ive still got these parts floating around, the rims are down the side under a cover and are no use to me so best offer on my specified price gets them, i can post some stuff which is small through work the rest youll have to pay for or pickup....

PM me or post here regarding the stuff...

Thanks all

Ed

yeah ive got the shelf in a cupboard in my room... i dont need it nor want it anymore

RBfire - the tyres are definately drifted, chunks missing, one is flat... will definately need new tyres..

they are taking up space and i have no use for them so someone offer some money and they will prob be yours!