SAU Community

Super Sunday

Hotr34

Super Sunday on the 17th Feb at Parkland will be having a super cruise.

Meeting points will be...

Springwood Maccas, leaving @ 7am SHARP.

Arriving at BP Yatla and departing @ 7:30am SHARP

83ATN and Myself will be there early and leading the pack.

As this is a public cruise and also early in the morning, I dont see it will have any conflict with morning traffic.

But in saying that. there is to be none of the following.

DRAG RACING

JUMPING THE CUE

MOVING OUT OF THE DESIGNATED LANES

DISRESPECT TO OTHER MOTORISTS ON THE HIGHWAY

BURNOUTS

SMART ASS ATTITUDES

While on the highway, you WILL keep in both the left hand side lanes, its not a rush so there is no need to break the speed limit.

People that dont conform to these rules for this cruise may face no entry into the event as you are supporting the event for the day and on display.

So lets keep it clean and have an enjoyable day.

I will also be speaking to coomer police station some time this week to explain the nature of the cruise and inform them so that everyone one is in the know and hopefully this should be a hasstle free event.

I have been on the phone to Snr Sgt Errol Dellit from coomera trafic branch. I have told him the times and places we are meeting from and the route we will be taking. So everything has been discussed and there wont be any problems with the cruise. Also please be aware that some police personel may also join in on the way down, so like stated before, behave and there wont be any problems with the cruise. I would also like to say thanks to E. Dellit for his time in discussing this with me and helping to make this cruise a more safer and enjyable event.

Let me know if ya coming

Llynden