SAU Community

Apexi Safc Help Needed Please!!!!

hey guys i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if the apexi safc's suit any car at all.... i know they have to be wired in to suit the car but i just need to know that it will work on my car ok before i buy it...... and also how many wires need to be hooked up roughly and do these just go into the loom near the ecu????

so basically what i need to know is are they a universal thing like one model suits all cars....

any info would help thanks guys Jon:uh-huh:

Guest RedLineGTR

check the apexi site and the online manual about whats cars they suit...usally pop by a tuner and they will tell you which ones they work with and which they dont..

no one in my town does any stuff like this lol...... i have to sprt it myself.... meggala says they are universal fit..... just have to wore to suit i wouldnt mind betting he is right he is pretty damn switched on.....

if its anything like the RSM it is a universal fit ( I sell and fit the apexi electronic products) If you can find a installation manual for it them its a case of finding your car and matching the ECU from there wire away.

drop me a line on here (PM) or at [email protected] if you have dramas.

It fits a million and one cars...I have one, with pages n pages of wiring diagrams in the manual...for countless cars

My housemate is thinking of seeing what it could do to his nissan maxima...doubt he'll actually do it, but it is possible.

Just check out their website n it should be able to tell u easily if it'll suit. Can't see how it won't though...just a variation in the wiring diagrams

ive fitted both, rsm and the afc II, both were quite easy to fit. the afc II i needed to find the fitting instuctions from this site as the usa site doesnt have the instructions for the seires 2. due to fitting other products atm im yet to have this tuned and note the performance increase.

if you go this way and have any probs feel free to msg me.

Matty B

i looked on the apexi usa site and they only list one part number so it should basically fir most things id say..... looks like ill just get it and go for it.... CHRIS how many wores roughly is there to hook up and do they mostly just hook into the loom near the ecu?? the one i am getting has instructions i just wanna know what i am getting myself into....