SAU Community

Gps Tomtom Go 720

Sent payment last thursday and have recieved the run around ever since.

Has told three different stories and said he sent it friday. Said to me he works in real estate and told someone else he works for a Nav manufacturer. Never answers his phone, won't give any form of proof of who he is yet still maintains he has sent it.He said he lives in wagga but has a cronulla bank account and said he is serbian but his name is Daniel rose.

RXHVN is a number plate of a wrx owned by a guy that goes to queen st smash(Go figure should have known he was a shonk)

Anyone who wants details please pm. I have requested my bank chase this up and have also filed a report with canberra federal police with all details i know of him.

So far it seems he is shonky as has told so many lies but says he is legit(as all Fu**in lowlife scammers do.

If it does come then i will retract all info but does not look likely so will let the authorities take care of it.

Can you let me know how you go with the cops and your bank, have had the same thing happen with another scammer on here and would like to know if its worth it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow theres actually 3 person who got done here...am just lucky enough to cancel the transaction on the day i payed but have to pay $25 fee to cancel the transaction with no guarantee, luckily it did come thru, better than losing $300 i guess.

markjh27 has all the info on this guy, hope he gets this low life scum.

The bastard left me trading comments too.... quoted

'Messaged me around 30 times a day. False accusations. Huge Timewaster that pretty much sums it all up. '

Oh am the time waster now lol omfg lol

burn in hell d1ckwad

mods- can trading comments be deleted pls lol

Edited by GTL05T

I also had a bad feeling about this guy, pm'd him, and got his details, but he wouldn't give me a number to call just wanted mine to SMS, maybe using some dodgy online sms service...

I PM'd Blitz (mod) here with the details and that i thought it was suss las week...

Could this be the same guy 'RXHVEN'

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ma...le-t192102.html

I also thought it may have been the same guy as this (same BSB)...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/m45652.html

Something didn't feel right, he was selling more than one, selling for nearly half what they go for on ebay.. he wouldn't scan his license and send me a copy for security purposes... all that added up to a bad feeling....

Gather all the details you can and get together and go to the Police.

i did my research on this guy too.

check boostcruising. check under that profile,

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showuser=90759

click link to check his topics.

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....r&mid=90759

Theres the same ad for tomtom, hes also selling numerous items as well as a car. Could be same person, the ad is very very similar.

He lives in castle hill.

Edited by GTL05T

asshole i will find you and u better pray to God a bus hits u b4 i do.

his bank account details are : 732-052 585294 daniel rose its with West pack.

If you havent contacted the bank already, it won't hurt to see what they have to say... they may or may not be of help.

It appears that account is held at:

Westpac

94-96 Cronulla St

Cronulla 2230 NSW

Incidentally, I do hope you get to catch up with him before that bus does... give him your best steel-capped boot in the balls for me while yer at it, will ya? Thanks :(

I was scammed by a daniel harris about 2 years ago to the tune of $1050.00 this sounds like the same bloke so i recon his name is daniel,he also gave a westpac account number and a st george accont to other people he scammed on toy mods.

banks wouldn't help [privacy act] cops did nothing and collection agency not able to help cos of [privace act] Every one be carefull

Anyone who has been scammed by this guy then pm me with your details and i will pass it all on with the file i have already given to the police.

This guy definitely lives in sydney as in his posts he tries to throw people of the sent by saying he is moving to sydney.

I would say we are looking for some dodgy wrx owning lebo with a small dic looking for money for a penis enlargement(sorry to the good ones)

If he is using the same bank account it cant be hard to trace.ANYONE HERE WORK FOR WESTPAC as definitely want to kick the sh*t out of this guy and also am black belt.

MODS can we change rules so people have to verify themselves before they join. Or at least give a proper email other than hotmail or gmail accounts

Guys this is a friendly warning to all of you.

The tough talk and threats of payback stop right here.

Regardless of the circumstances, some of the comments and suggestions above are not welcome on this forum.

Approach the situation in the correct way, by taking all the information you have to the Police.

W0rp3D- i was pmed by one of the members of the address below, is this what you're after?

http://greypag.es

I work for a telecommunications company if only he provided me his home number, i could definitely track this guy down with his address & other info. Unfortunately he only provided his mobile & wont pick only txt back, currently his mobile is most likely off or disconnected by now.

How are we able to track this guy down? is there any other way ? So only westpac employee can dig in for this guys info???

Just wondering if any one one has a reverse engineered cd phone book, was one floating around many years ago, you can put in someones number and get there address.

I do, but the nice people at Sensis (aka White Pages) took them to court to stop making DTMS... so the last one was current in mid-2004. People move around a lot, so the chances that details will still be current are slim in my experience.

Oh, and the guy who caused it to be 'floating around' a few years ago - he's a really great guy I hear :thumbsup:

I was scammed by a daniel harris about 2 years ago to the tune of $1050.00 this sounds like the same bloke so i recon his name is daniel,he also gave a westpac account number and a st george accont to other people he scammed on toy mods.

banks wouldn't help [privacy act] cops did nothing and collection agency not able to help cos of [privace act] Every one be carefull

What you say is true, but those who were ripped off shouldnt give up.

Sometimes people in a position to help (but are not supposed to) DO actually help.

You just never know, you may strike a cooperative bank employee or whatever.

Pool your info together guys... I've seen people succeed before when things looked grim.

Good luck to those affected.

the money didnt reached his account, i cancelled just in time. I got it back last monday.

It cost me $25 fee from commbank to cancel the transaction, i did it on the day i transferred so i got lucky.

Also in regards to the boostcruising account.

Account profile- aussie_terror - Joined: 18-December 07

link

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showuser=90759

His Topics in boost cruising

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....ult_type=topics

Notice the tomtom ad?

The rest of the topics doesnt have any contact number posted but the car for sale has ( CRX )

Notice it says Location as Castle Hills?

I checked carsales. The car is actually located in Smithfield & the contact person is Yousef

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...=80&trecs=2

Carsales & boostcruising contact number is different as well.

My only assumptions is this scammer could be the same person. The person just joine last dec Joined: 18-December 07 & have joined SAU a month after 26th January, 2008 & the ad for tomtom is very similar & guess what, the number on boost seems to have been disconnected. I tried ringing but doesnt ring at all, just some beep :S.